Chapter 35

As we both walk down to the kitchen holding hands, me laughing at the most stupid joke Justin just told me. i look up to see, the beadles family, obviously, and scooter and Fredo is still here. Fredo is smirking, Sandi is sitting with her hands clapped together looking at us with adoration in her eyes.

"Hola" i say as i take a seat next to Fredo, Justin sitting next to me.

"Hola" Fredo reply with a chuckle. "you speak Spanish?" he asks as he serves himself some rice.

"no, not really, before i came here, i used to learn it at school, but only for half a year, because i came here" i say smiling.

"chicken?" justin asks.

"yes please" i say and he puts one chicken fillet on my plate.

"so 'Hola' is all you know?" Frado asks.

"basically" i shrug, he laughs. i look down on my plate and see that Justin had put all the food on my plate already. The chicken he asked if i wanted, some rice and a sauce that i have no idea what is. "Gracias" i say to Justin. Fredo chuckles from besides me.

"you're welcome" he says before starting to eat of his own food.

we all eat in silence, it's a very comfortable silence though.

"i'm full" i say leaning back in my chair and patting my stomach. everyone around the taple laugh, i was the last one left to eat and they were all waiting for me to finish.

Fredo, Justin and I are sitting in the living room, just talking. Fredo is a very nice guy actually. i keep thinking about tomorrow, I'll get to see Zoe and Justin is coming with me. He's only met her like one or two times and they were really brief moments. only a polite 'Hi' and 'Bye'. it'll be fun for them to get to know each other, as Zoe is my best friend and Justin my boyfriend, can you believe it, my boyfriend, this perfect guy sitting next to me is mine.

i'm brought out of my thoughts by Justin letting out a giant yawn.

"here" i say patting my lap. he smiles before laying his head down on my lap. almost just as his head hits my lap he falls asleep. light snores leaving his mouth.

"dork" i say playing with his hair.

"he really adores you" Fredo says from his chair on the other side of the table.

"really?" i ask unsure.

"yeah, after you guys kissed and went on your first date, he called me telling me how beautiful, kind and cute you are. he kept telling me that he was so happy that he found you again, even though i never understood the again and he wouldn't tell me" he adds the last part grumpily, i on the other hand smile, he didn't tell anyone about me, or my past. "when you started crying and ran into the house, he wanted to run after you right away, but Will stopped him for a few seconds so you could calm down a little, but he ran faster than i have ever seen him run, ever" i smile down at my goofy boyfriend that worries too much. "he almost had a panic attack too when you had one" he says shaking his head. "we literally had to force him in a chair had make him breath right, i had to sit in his lap, in his lap, too keep him down"

"he is kind of weird" i smile up at him, running a hand through Justin's hair. "i'm sorry that i like cried when you hugged me, and just ran away when you guys were here and had a panic attack" i say apologetically.

"Will told me you had a rough time once, and really i don't blame you, you can't help if you've been traumatized, i should be the sorry one" he say apologetically.

"No" i say quickly and too loud, but quickly calm down when i remember that Justin is sleeping in my lap. "no way, you did not know that" i say sternly.

"but-" he starts

"no, no way, end of apologizing" i say.

me and Fredo had a very casual conversation i feel like i've known him forever, when in reality i just met him today. he's a nice guy, i might grow close to him. he told me alot of stupid things that Justin has done. i even had to hold my in my laughter sometimes as Justin is sleeping in my lap.

***

in the next chapter some shit is going down :3

Next update: Friday

Dedication: no dedication this time because i'm lazy :3 sorry guys!

comment to get a dedication.