Chapter 31

it's been 2 weeks and 4 days. the date is 18th of June, and today is my birthday. Leah hasn't bothered me or anyone that i could see so that's good, and i passed the theoretical part of the license on my first try. so today i can take my license and start driving around, if i had a car to drive in at all. i'm currently in bed, since its Saturday. Justin told me that he wanted to take me out for lunch today, but first i'm going to get my license. i take a bath because i'm too lazy too shower and it's my birthday i can chill. in the bath i think about the weeks that i've been here, me and Justin is still dating and we are getting more and more intimate by day, and it scares me, also Justin is going on tour in 1 month and 4 days, which is sad, because then i can't see him much.

Zoe and I are very close and i told her the whole story in big detail, and we both ended up crying in each other arms.

and the reason for my bad mood that day was because i got my period, like ew. it's the most gross thing in the world. i hate it, and i'm happy that that was my first time. i didn't get it until i was almost 16, i don't know if that is normal or not, but i wish i didn't get it at all. 

Lately Zoe has been sick a lot so i haven't seen her in like a week or so, but i've been hanging out with the rest, which reminds me that Joe and Caitlin are officially dating, which is amazing!

i've also sung outside avon theatre like many times, but Justin doesn't know. i like that it is like my little thing.

when i'm a prune and have to get out of the bath i put on some make-up. smokey eye shadow and nude lipstick. i put on a dress with long arms and a collar. the dress is white lace at the top and flowy black at the bottom, it's very cute. i also put on nude pumps. i like wearing heels it gives me some height.

i walk downstairs to the kitchen just to find no one. so no happy birthday? well i'll make my own birthday breakfast. i've also gotten into a more normal diet, and gained some weight, so right now i have the perfect flat stomach with almost an six-pack. i've been training a lot lately along with dancing so i had to eat, you can say i'm healthy now. i guess you can say my life seems perfect at the moment. i have a perfect best friend, perfect friends, perfect family and a perfect guy. i'm happy, i'm glad to admit that i'm happy.

just as i'm about to open the fridge. the whole family comes out singing happy birthday. will is holding a plate with an omelet and bread, just as i like it. me and will also have a better relationship now. 

"happy birthday" christian hugs me.

"thank you" i say, me and christian always had a good relationship since the beginning and it's still that way.

everyone hugs me and wish me happy birthday, and after that i can finally eat.

"so can someone drive me so i can take my drivers license?" i ask very unlady like, with my mouth full of food and all.

"i can" will says excited. me and will have a shared passion for cars, i love cool cars and so does he. i'm such a tomboy, but still i like too dress up an stuff. i'm a lady some places and a man other.

"thank you" i smile.

I park the car perfectly in the space just as the driving teacher told me too, i think i did very well, and i hope i did too. i stop the ignition and look at the very intimidating man sitting next to me.

"how did i do?" i ask nervously.

"good, you passed" he smiles.

"what? really! thank you" i say doing a little victory dance in my seat. "best birthday ever" i exclaim.

"oh, happy birthday miss. Steele" 

"thank you" i smile and get out of the car.

i think i'm going to fool Will who is sitting in the waiting room waiting for me. i put on a sad face and walk over to him.