Chapter 16

"i missed him so much" i confessed.

"i understand that" she said. we watched the pictures for a long while.

"LOOK AT THIS ONE!!" she said so loud it was almost a scream. it was a picture of me sitting on Justin's back giving him a massage. i was only in my bra and panties and he was in basket-shorts and he was shirtless.

**flashback: 2 years ago**

Justin just spent the night here in the hospital with me, the nurses were highly against it, but we know how to beg. so they let him stay. they wouldn't get him a mattress or anything. and pattie didn't have time to bring him anything. so he slept in the chair.

"i'm sorry" i say. i felt guilty, here i am laying in a bed and he has to sit in a chair. his back must hurt so much.

"it's not your fault" he laughed.

"still, i feel guilty" i admitted. he stretched and his back cracked.

"oh my god! i'm giving you a massage!" i said.

"but-"

"no buts" i say and throw my duvet at him.

"fold it in half, lay it on the ground and lay on your stomach on the duvet" i order.

"okay, boss" he says laughing.

"the nurses won't like this" he said nervously

"i don't care" i say. getting up carefully. it's only been two weeks since i woke up from the coma, so my body still hurts. i stand up holding my weight on my foot and holding on the bed for support. i can't stand on my hurt foot so i hobble over take my hurt foot on the other side of Justin and sit down carefully on my knees. i sit on his butt and start rubbing his back. giving him a massage with my weak hands.

"so good" Justin groans.

"i'm sorry my body is still weak, i would do it harder, but i don't have any power too" i say.

"it's okay this is perfect" he admits. "you do realize that you are in your underwear, right?" he asks.

"yeah, why?"

"if someone comes in this might look wrong" i laugh.

"i don't care" i say. right after i say that pattie walks in the door. she stops when she sees us

"uhhm? what's going on?" she ask confused.

"the nurses were bitches and made Justin sleep in the chair and now his back hurts" i say still rubbing his back.

"language" Justin mutters.

"oh okay, but why in the underwear?" she says taking out her phone. i think she is just going to text someone or something, but no

"Justin, Hannah look here" we both look up and she snaps a picture and Justin whines

"mom!"

"saving the memory" she defends, i laugh and Justin pouts.

"but like i said, why the underwear?" she asks again.

"well because i sleep like this and standing up is tiring, so no time to put on clothes" i answer.

"okay" she laughs. i stop massaging Justin because i got tired.

"i would get up, but i'm to tired" i say, Justin laughs

"i would help you, but i'm stuck under you" he laughs, i smile because it's the only thing i manage. i get easily tired, my body uses a lot of energy to heal, and then when i start using it for the first time in 2 months you are rusty.