Chapter 44

After four hours of playing, the clock is now 3 pm, i've been playing non-stop, already reached the final boss.

"Yo!" fredo yelled, which made me squeal and loose my last heart. game over.

"No, I fucking lost because of you, you little piece of shit!" i yell to him in Norwegian, it's very good for me that i can speak a language they can't, that way i can insult or yell at them without them knowing what i said.

"What?" he asks confused, entering the screening room with Justin.

"Hey babe, feeling better?" he asks kissing my forehead. i wish i could kiss his soft kissable lips.

"Yeah, i guess, i've been sitting here the last four hours, playing, except at 1 pm sharp i used like two minutes to take new meds" i shrug. "this was actually my first game over, and the final boss, that just needed one final hit, and i would've beat the game" i say to fredo.

"Shit, i used more than a week to beat it" Justin says shocked.

"Well, i'm a pro" i shrug, turning back to the screen, and start the boss over again.

After 15 minutes of concentration i beat the boss.

"Yes!" i squeal jumping up. shit, not a good idea, my head starts spinning, i'm going to throw up. i run to the bathroom ignoring the two boys sitting in the screening room yelling for me asking what's wrong.

After i've finished puking my gut, i even puked till the point where there were nothing left in my stomach so i just kept gagging, throwing up air. now i feel just as weak as i felt earlier today.

"Hannah?" Justin asks, carefully knocking on the door. i stand up, my head still spinning. i open the door and look up at a worried Justin. "come on, let's get you to bed" he say taking my hand and leading me to his bed. i care fully climb into the bed, not making a sound. i lay down and he tucks me in. "sleep it off, i bet it will be gone by tomorrow" he kisses my forehead, and head for the door.

"please stay in here" i say looking at him. "fredo too, just don't leave me, i need some back round sound. not just the sound of me breathing, i can't stand that" i say. i usually listen to Justin's steady breathing and heartbeat, but if he leaves i will have a awkward silence with myself.

"Of course" he says sitting down on the chair in the corner, and texting fredo to get up here. Fredo gets up only seconds later, me slowly drifting off as they talk, maybe a bit quieter that they would any other time.

I wake up, hours later or maybe even just a few minutes, but it feels like a while. i don't bother open my eyes or move as i'm super comfortable in the warm bed.

"Like she's super hot, her body and personality" i hear Justin's familiar voice. who is he talking about?

"I see what you mean" i hear another voice say, i identify it as Alfredo. i don't think they know i'm awake.

"I want to have sex with her, but she's not ready yet and i have to respect that" Justin says, are they talking about me?

"and i respect you for that man" Fredo says.

"but man, sometimes she sleeps in her thong, lace thongs, once she slept in only a purple lace thong, next to me" Justin sighs probably waving his hands around just like i do when i'm stressed or telling something exited. "i just want to show her how much i love her" he sighs again probably running his hand through his hair this time.

"I get it man, but be patient maybe she'll surprise you" fredo says.

"Maybe, like she grinded on me two days ago" Justin chuckles so does Fredo. okay, they are defiantly talking about me. after that statement they went back to talking about some hockey game or something, not something i'm interested in. i listened a little more though, but only to hear Justin's sweet voice, that slowly brought me back to sleep.

***

Please help my story grow by voting, it really helps! xx