chapter 15

i was in the wardrobe with a bunch of other girls there, they all knew each other so they just stripped down and stood there only with their panties on. i was standing there awkwardly. one of the girls there was Zoe, but i don't think she noticed me.

"come on, don't be shy Hannah" Zoe said, i thought wrong.

"but.. i just.. i'm so..."

"sush, i bet you have a beautiful body" she said. i took of my top, and then my pants. i turned around and i heard a gasp.

"you have a tattoo?" actually i have two, i know i only told you guys about one of them, but i have two, i have one on my back too, on my lower back. its the triforce with angel wings. the triforce is a triangle with four triangles inside the triangle.

"it's beautiful!" Zoe said and many girls agreed.

"thank you" i said shyly.

"i have another one too" i said.

"can i see?" Zoe squealed. i took of my bra, covered my boobs with my hands and turned around.

"unbroken warrior" Zoe said out loud as she read.

"it's pretty" she said.

"thanks" i said and put on a sports-bra.

"can i ask you a personal question?" Zoe asked.

"sure" i said not thinking. shit, what if she asked me about my past, shit, shit, shit!

"did you get a boob job?" she asked, and i laughed.

"no? why?" i said laughing.

"the scar, and you have so big boobs" she said.

"well i guess it's my Norwegian genes that gives me big boobs" i laughed a little. she laughed a little to, but then she stopped and turned serious.

"then how did you get that scar?" she asked. should i tell her, i think i can trust her, she seems very nice and i think we can grow close.

"i was-"

"come on ladies" i was cut of by Mr. Cowell our teacher knocking on the door and yelling.

"i'll tell you later?" i asked

"sure" she said and i threw on my short yoga shorts.

"today we're gonna do some gymnastic" yes! i can do gymnastic pretty good!

"does any one know how to do gymnastics?" Mr. Cowell asked. i raised my hand.

"Hannah, right?" i nodded my head.

"want to show us?"

"sure" i said.

"need a trampoline or anything?" i shook my head no.

"okay, then go" he said i started running and i took some flips and showed of what i could. everyone clapped.

"good" Mr. cowell said.

Home sweet home. P.E was tiring. i put my sweaty P.E clothes in the hamper and run upstairs. i walk into my room and on the bed is a little present packed in purple wrapping and with a gold band around. next to it is a little card. i take up the card and start reading it. 

Dare Hannah,

please accept this present from me, i know you might be mad at me, but you need this a lot. Sandi and Will was going to buy it for you today, but i told them that i wanted to give it to you, and after a lot begging they let me. I'm really sorry and i miss you a lot, you are probably gonna hate me more a little later if you talk to your sister, but i couldn't lie to her any longer. sorry, but i love someone else. i put some things on it, the gift that is. please forgive me, please hear me out.

Lots of Love, Justin.

i re-read it many times. so he's the reason Caitlin is down today. i open the present and it's an... omg it's an IPhone 5s. and it's beautiful. it's white and gold and the apple is filled with diamonds, so it the edge around. i pressed the on button and the screen lit up. he said he already did somethings and it was true, the lockscreen-backround was a picture of me and him, in my hospital bed, I'm kissing his cheek and he has his hand around my neck. tears start forming in my eyes. i drag my finger on the screen and unlock it. it is another picture of me and him, but this time we are outside. he is holding me bridal style. and i had my hands around his neck, i was wearing shorts and a top so you can see the bandage on my foot. and a little of bandage from my shoulder. i miss these times so much, i miss him so much. tears are falling, but i don't care. i go into the pictures and there is so many pictures of me and him together. outside and inside, in the hospital bed, in a park. the nurses would let Justin take me outside for walks and stuff. and we would always take sefies on his phone. now all the selfies we took are my phone. i don't look at them all, i'll do that later. i open my contacts and i have 'Caitlin' saved as one, i have one saved as 'bro bro boo <3' and i laugh as i realize it's christian, i have sandi and will's numbers saved. and i have one saved as 'juju boo boo<3'. i used to call him that to annoy him. now i'm full on tears and sobbing.

i've been crying for at least an hour. i've stopped now, but i'm still sad. i stand up and i start to walk downstairs. christian is sitting in the couch with Caitlin, Caitlin is crying.

"he just told me he didn't love me anymore, that he couldn't keep on lying" she cries. i know that Justin broke up with her. i walk over to Caitlin and i hug her.

"i'm sorry" i say. i think she was a little taken aback, but after a while she hugged me back.

"he wasn't the one for you" i say.

"i know" she says. i hold her shoulders and look at her from an arms length. she smiles a small smile.

"so you and Joe?" i ask, christian just looks at us.

"he's good looking, and kind" she says.

"go for it girl" i hollered. she laughed.

"ehm.. Justin, chaz and Ryan is coming over, are you okay with that?" christian says to Caitlin.

"yeah, actually i think i might saw this coming, i just... i don't know" she giggles. "but yeah it's fine" she says nodding. christian nods back, stands up and leave the room.

"so tell me, why have you been crying?" she asks, i take up my phone.

"you got a phone so?" she's confused.

"unlock it" i say. her mouth drops open.

"who gave you this?"

"Justin" i said. she opened the album. she looked trough the pictures. my eyes got watery again.

"you guys look like a cute couple" she smiled. 

***

A drawing of the tattoo she has on the side. yup i drew that drawing myself :D

I'M GOING TO THE HOSPITAL THIS FRIDAY, SOMEONE HELP ME! I MIGHT NEED ANOTHER SURGERY SOON. THAT WILL BE MY FOURTEENTH SURGERY!!

next update: Saturday!