(#ΔP+3® 1: Haize's Story pt. 1 + Valentines' Day Special

Vroom Vroom Vroom

My new car said as we drove around the city. And yes, this is Axel's car that I have fixed and upgraded. How? With the help of my ghost friend, Haize, who is with me at the backseat. Creating a driver's licence is just a piece of cake, while learning how to drive...well, let's say it took me a whole day to handle it. 

The road is clear, except for the leftover rain puddles just beside the sidewalk. It was kind of weird and awkward to see...umm...people who are like already 'eating' the person next to them. Also, I can see red and pink hearts, roses, and chocolate heart-shaped boxes. But the weirdest thing I've seen today is a blonde guy wearing a diaper and some tiny angel wings...who keeps on shooting arrows at almost everyone's butt he sees...and he ended up getting arrested by the police.

Kilometers away, beside the sidewalk, two people were 'devouring' each other while sitting on the bench. The scenario first send chills down my spine then I started to 'gag' inside the car. Haize was laughing at my expression, making me shot her a death glare, and that made her stop in an instant. After a few seconds, she went to my ear and whispered something...something that I didn't know she has the strength to tell it to me...but it sounds so good that I mischieviously smile. I revved up the engine and grasped tightly on my wheel as the car accelerated its speed, hitting the water, splashing it towards the two disgusting people. While they tried chasing us, we were laughing so hard that it's literally hard to breath.

Now that my car is parked a hundred kilometers away from them, both of us checked my car's screen to see that today is Valentines' Day. Both of us 'oh'-ed in realization, and yeah we're stupid...stupidly the most brucest people in da whole uniberz! *high fives*

''So (y/n), want me to tell you my story since Nomo bothered us last time?'' Haize asked, her eyes looking all over to see if anyone is even looking at us. I nodded my head in response as I lowered the back of my seat and crossed my arms beneath my head. ''So you already know some parts since you have dreamed about it already right? So yeah, it all began when...''

Flashback...
So there I was, in a box, beside the garbage of some house owner, abandoned by my first parents after knowing I was a vicious monster. It was sad to know that I was thrown away because I was, well...different. Everything changed when I was adopted by the garbage man that was taking the trash of the house owner. I had a home and a family. But everything didn't last. I was now the reason why all of us are still poor...and to the fact that they have finally know the truth that I'm a monster. Being kicked out felt nothing to me anymore.