(#ΔP+3® 4: Haize's Story pt. 4 + Mico's Message

At school...
As I walk through the crowded corridors of NHS, looking for Nomi, a group of flirty and b*tchy popular girls were blocking my way. I jumped once to see why they're blocking, and it annoys me seeing them flirt in public with Nomi cuz hey, don't you guys now it's disgusting as hell? Get a room will yah! Out of annoyance and rage, I put both of my hands in front of them and separate it with full force. The group of flirts separated in half and was thrown to the lockers in both sides. Their b*tchy faces gaze onto mine as I walk in the middle of the group towards Nomi, took his hand, and run, dragging him along with me.

We both ended up panting at the back of the school, all sweaty and exhausted of all that 'trying-to-get-Nomi-away-form-le-b*tches'. I sat down on the ground, trying to catch my breath. "Why on earth would you drag me all the way at the back of the school?!" He shouted. He really needs to calm down. "Don't you want to be away from those so-called 'Beauties'?...that are more like beasts," I asked him with a pint of annoyance. "But what's the REAL reason why you want to talk to me here, at the back of the school?"

"Someone close to you wanted me to give you this message," I responded while getting up on my feet. "Hi Master Nomi, it's me, Mico, your student..." From my point of view, I can see his eyes widen and already getting watery. "I wanted to tell you I'm so sorry for my childishness and I want you to know that I will always remain in your heart, that I'm always beside you, that you are never alone. Because of my childishness, you are mad at me, you hate me. But that's okay, the only thing I wanted to see is you not hating on yourself, is you not being angry at yourself, is you finding a way to fix your problems, is you to be happy again. Seeing you happy makes me happy too, but seeing you all hard on yourself makes me want to tell you that I'm always here for you to be happy once again, for you to turn to, for you to pour your negativity on me so you can be filled with positivity the next day. That's for now master, I hope you still have that space in your heart for me. Goodbye..." I finished Mico's message to him.

He looks down to his feet, his hair covering his face. I can see tears falling down to the ground as he drops to his knees and started crying. All I can do now is comfort him by enveloping him into a hug and said something that really made him burst out crying. "Mico misses you so much that he told me to hug you so that you can feel his presence," Minutes have passed, and is it strange when the bell didn't ring? Oh wait, it's already dismissal. I rubbed his back to lessen his sobbing a bit and let me tell you that something weird happen. Foot steps were heard just near us and once stopped when it was already somewhere behind me.

"Nomi, are you ok?" I heard Randy's voice asked from behind. "Why are you crying?

I helped Nomi get up on his feet, fixed him up, and wipe the tears from his face. He didn't answered Randy's question and as he was about to go home with him, he said to me. "Tell him I forgive him and thanks for telling me about it (y/n)," He waved his hand to me as I just nod and walk back home alone...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I took hold of the Eye of Eternities and heard a rustle in the bush. My bloody red eyes look at the silhouette guy, who's already running away. He must've been terrified of what I am. I did told myself that no one can accept me as who I am...except Firsty, my nickname to him(just like the one in my other story), since I let him take a glimpse of what I really am, but I know he'll call me a freak one day.

I examined the Eye and was awed on it's shiny trait. No one has ever control it's power, not even Firsty nor the Sorcerer (who once had a chance to hold onto it for a few minutes one time). As a few minutes have passed, white mist started to surround me, then my eyes began to glow with white light. Soon, my feet cannot touch the ground, I floated till I passed the height of the trees. Glancing at the Eye, I smirked to myself and said. "Let's see what you can do tomorrow, impress me,"

Next day...
Another monster was in a rampage. Just another 'normal' day for me. Last night, I slept peacefully, knowing that today will be a good day, starting with the whole monster thing waking me up in my deep slumber. Groaning, I got up from my bed and went back to my old routine, stealing food. So it means, '
The Purple Cloaked Girl' is back! I went to my closet and took out my cloak, putting it on, as I sprinted through the rooftops of the village. Today's a nice day to steal since the villagers are too busy running away from the monster, poor them.

My legs stopped above a store that sells grilled meat, and it looks like no one is having a good job watching the store so I better just take a few to fill me up and off I go. The meat is delicious! A perfect meal to eat when you see people about to be caught by the monster. Rude, but please don't judge me, I'm brutal as f*ck. Giggles come out of my mouth when I stopped, looking at the blinking light inside the big pocket in my cloak. I took out the thing blinking inside my cloak and saw that it's the Eye of Eternities. White mist surrounded me once again, my eyes glowing white. I started to turn into my monster form.

From a far, I can see Firsty and the Sorcerer fighting, Firsty losing. At this time, I didn't know what I was doing, but I did know that I'm gonna save him. Sprinting towards them, my speed accelerating in each centimeter the Sorcerer goes near Firsty. With my new powers, I turned the white mist into a huge fist as I send it towards him, sending him flying towards the wooden walls of someone's house. Controlling the white mist, I made it wrapped around him as it lifts him up from the pile of debris. It moves him near me until we are face-to-face. "I guess you should go, let me help you in your grand exit," I said to him, earning myself a gulp.

The white mist turned itself into a tornado and after a few turns, it let's go of the Sorcerer and off he goes, flying with the birds up high. And I think I heard him yelled. "I'll come back for you girl!!!" I laughed at him and turned to look at Firsty. His eyes widen when he saw that I'm holding the Eye of Eternities. He stood up from the ground and examined every inch of me...that was really awkward. "How on earth did you learn how to control it?!" He asked but instead of answering his question, I glanced at Serah who just raised her middle finger at me within the shadows. I don't know if I should be scared of her or should I just ignore it?

I snapped back to reality and look straight into his eyes. Breathing out, I said. "Sorry, I don't talk to people who left and hurt their friends because they are in a relationship," He was shocked of what I just said. People who are near us heard about our conversation, they began to whisper to each other on what's going on and if Firsty and I have a 'past'. Seconds later, I had enough of hearing many whispers around me so I decided to just walk passed him and run back home through the shadows.

Once I reach my house, I plopped down on my soft bed and was ready to have an afternoon nap when someone came knocking on the door. I groaned and huffed to the door. When I opened the door, I gave out an annoyed look after seeing nothing. As I was about to close it, I manage to see something on the floor from the corner of my eye. A bouquet of white roses laid there together with a letter from...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Firsty...

  *-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
So what does it said? Find out in the next chapter next week!
Follow, vote, comment<3
DimOut to infinity and beyond!!!