(#ΔP+3® 6: Firsty's Story pt. 1 + #LoveLifeProblems

(Just having fun with this pic ^^^^)
®©®©®©®

Randy's POV
Hours and hours and hours and hours have passed and still, all my hard work trying to remove the 'stuff' is a mission failed. I've tried everything, shampoo all over my hair and body, together with my hair conditioner and soap. And I know you are probably calling me crazy now that you know I just used soap as shampoo. As I got out of my bathroom, my hair still sparkled with leftover glitters that wasn't been able to be washed away, and some parts of my body still reeked from the expired milk, a little bit sticky from the honey, and paint marks that are hard to remove from my skin.

While I change into some freshly clean clothes from my closet, I heard a knock from my bedroom door. ''Come in mom!'' I shouted so she could hear me from the other side. On that time, I'm done changing. She opened the door and sat on the side of my bed, her eyes filled with worry and sadness. ''Who done that?" At first, I was confused. But I soon understood what she is asking after a few minutes. ''(Y/n)," My mom already knows who she is and to the fact that she knows everything that is going on in my life...even to the part that I hurt (y/n)'s feelings because of a dare. But one thing for sure, she still doesn't know one thing I'm still hiding from her, and that is what I'm gonna tell her.

''I want to get back with her,'' Confessing this to her took all of my energy, making myself plopped down on my bed. She understands the situation I'm in. Instead of sassing me and telling me stuff that includes me blaming on myself, she looked up on the pic of us 3, her, my dad, and my 4 year old self, before my dad goes to the military. ''Your dad also did the same thing to me,'' As she said this, I was shocked, my jaw hanging low. ''But we still end up being together in the end...right now, I really miss him,'' Tears started flowing one by one as she wipes them with the long sleeves of her lilac polo shirt. Both of us miss him for almost 9-10 years already. Why? Because he died on my 5th birthday because of a shot through his head.

''So what should I do mom?'' I asked. She put her fingers under her chin like she was thinking deeply on my situation. ''But let me ask you, who do you really love the most? Heidi or (y/n)?"...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
After the whole '#LoveLifeProblems' thing, I decided to go inside the Nomicon for no actual reason why. Strolling around the paper valley sure is a relaxation but then, I can hear giggles near by. It was very unusual for me to hear those sounds inside the Nomicon. As I followed the sound, it led me towards the waterfalls where Nomi drowned me with a pile of carps (remember that episode?). From the other side of the falls, I saw the First Ninja with... A girl?!?!

Because of too much shock, I tripped over a rock and landed face-first just in front of them. Now I'm both shocked and embarrassed. All of our eyes made contact. I stood up, dust off my clothes, smile a nervous smile, and rub the back of my neck. And as the time goes by, tic-toc tic-toc, I realized something... ''Hey First Ninja, I thought ninjas can't be in a relationship?'' I asked him with a smirk. He's so busted. As far as I can remember, a few weeks after knowing that I'm the next ninja of Norrisville, Nomi told me that ninjas can't have a girlfriend...or boyfriend if that ninja is even a girl.

Beads of sweat were simply falling down at the corners of his face. A nervous grin, which I felt that was under his mask, was formed on his lips. He sighed and put his hands in surrender. ''Love life problems... It's hard making a relationship hidden from others,'' He said as I asked on who's the girl with long, wavy, bright yellow hair, hazel brown eyes, wears a violet kimono, and skin tone as white as snow. ''Her name is Serah, Serah Soren,''

She waved at me and genuinely smiled. I smiled and wave back. ''So what's the first ninja's girlfriend doing here?'' I asked her. She told me that she's just visiting his bf after a long day of nonstop training, even though he's already an expert and all. Nodding is the only thing I have in mind for a reply. ''So first ninja, might telling me your story from years ago?'' He thought about it and nodded, he told her gf to leave us be so there would be privacy.