Chapter 14: Monthly Moments

Still don't own anything except the story. :v

☆☆☆☆

Knock knock.

...

Knock knock.

Akashi sighed in frustration.

"(Y/N). Open up, please. It is I." He proclaimed loudly.

"No." He received a faint reply.

"Please."

"Go away. I don't want to see you at the moment."

"(Y/N), just open the door."

"No."

"I promise, Hime and I were the only ones who saw. I made sure of it."

"You, which makes it even more embarrassing."

"You're being childish. Don't be like that. I don't mind if it got on my jacket, I will still want it back with pleasure." He egged.

"..Just leave. I hate you." He heard her growl. He scratched the back of his neck, trying to keep his calm.

"What if I told you I brought you some desserts?"

He was met with silence before the door opened, revealing the (h/c) girl looking disarrayed, clad only in a gray tank top and extremely short shorts. She fixed her glasses and stared up at him.

It was after school and the girl left early because of a small incident. Well, to her it seemed like the end of the world. She noticed that she was feeling a bit off the whole day and a bit lightheaded. Strangely enough, her boyfriend had been following her, insisting that she use his jacket and wrap it around her hips while she looked at him in slight confusion. It wasn't only until they ran into Hime who pointed out that (Y/N) was having her period. And that the back of her skirt was stained with blood. She ended up taking Akashi's jacket, excused herself from the remaining classes, and ran out of the school in humiliation.

"What do you want?"

He gaped at her lightly and pushed her inside, closing the door behind him.

"What do you think you're wearing?" He asked dangerously.

"..It's..too hot." She reasoned with half-lidded eyes.

"What on earth are you saying? It's cold-" He cut himself off in realization. He immediately placed his palm on her forehead to feel her temperature.

"You're running a high fever," He berated softly. "Go change your clothes and lie down."

"It hurts.." She held her lower stomach in pain and collapsed on the ground. She breathed heavily as she sweated profusely.

"(Y/N)!" He dropped the plastic bag he was holding with his other and and bent down to pick her up.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll take care of you." He whispered and carried her upstairs to her bedroom. He kicked the adjacent door wide open and laid her form carefully on the bed.

"Wait here. I'll go get a basin and some towels. Take off your top." He stated, leaving the room. (Y/N) did as he said and removed her tank top, flinging it in the hamper on the side of her room, leaving her only with her bra on. She plopped herself back down on the mattress and covered herself with the duvet. Soon enough, the redhead came back with the aforementioned things, placing it on the bedside table.

"(Y/N), please sit up for a little while. I need to wipe off your sweat." He ordered, sitting beside her.

"I..I can do it..by myself."