Chapter 39: Wonderful (Lemon)

This is to make up for my absence before. Hope you enjoy the sexy time. 😂

I swear to God, I'm as innocent as a baby.

Warning: Smut alert. Idek why I'm even writing a warning since we all know you young ones are going to read this anyways.

☆☆☆☆

"Seijūrō. What is this?"

He skimmed over at her appearance, a pleased smile breaking out on his face.

"The lingerie I got for you."

(Y/N) furrowed her brows, cringing as she held onto the see-through nightgown she was wearing.

"You're absurd. If I wanted to wear something like this, I might as well be just naked." She puffed her cheeks, crossing her arms. Instead of trying to look intimidating, she ended up being even more seductive. His eyes couldn't help but focus on her breasts that were being pushed up by her forearms.

"...That works too."

She gaped at him, realizing that he was just in his boxers, "Why are you so hypersexual?"

"Why would I not be? When I have such a sexy wife right here." Sitting up from the bed, he licked his lips, "Besides, it is not necessary for you to wear anything at all. I will be immediately taking them all off anyways."

Occupying the space on the edge, she sighed, "We just got married today. Can't you save it for the honeymoon? Both my body and feet are sore from those killer heels."

He laughed silently.

"Is that so? Come. Lie on the bed." He patted the silky sheets, gesturing for her. Liking the thought of laying down against the soft fabric, she complied without a second thought, moaning in relief as soon her body hit the mattress.

"Feels so good."

Akashi grabbed one of her essential oils on the dressing table nearby, "I will make you feel even better."

"Oh?"

Squirting some of it on his palm and placing it back after taking off her nightgown, he rubbed her mounds, kneading them gently as he then worked the other one.

"How's that?" He asked huskily.

"Ahh...yes. Not bad." Her breath hitched at the wonderful feeling of his hands. Next, he had her thighs, pressing against her supple skin, his fingers teasing the area around her pelvis. He brought her shaven legs to his lips, kissing it and massaging along until he reached her foot.

She widened her eyes when she felt something wet licking her sole as she tried to retract her foot back,

"What the, Sei! Just what are you thinking? That's dirty!"

Her only response was a small grunt, her foot still within his grip, "You are anything but dirty. If I had to be completely honest, everything of you tastes absolutely delicious."

She flushed.

"B-But really? My feet? Please lick anywhere but the parts I use to walk on the ground. That's just gross. Don't you kiss me."

He let out a breathy laugh, continuing not to pay any heed to her embarrassed pleas as he kept licking her foot. She gripped the pillow, feeling her nether regions burn with dire need. Seeing him working that godly tongue on her foot was indeed arousing.

"I see your panties are soaked now." He grinned in triumph, tugging on the waistband.

"It's your fault. Fine, I give up. Have it your way." She huffed, letting him pull her underwear down as he threw it across the floor before rubbing on her clit.