Chapter 17: Senpais & Douchebags

And so there'll be a bit of fillers with these few OC's before anything because it's necessary in order for the story to progess. I seriously need to fix up.

Anyways, there we go. If you have anythinc to ask me, go ahead. :)

☆☆☆☆

"Ugh! That goddamned jerk!" Rina, a brunette girl and one of (Y/N)'s new friends, scowled as she slammed her fist on the desk.

"What happened, Rina-san?" (Y/N) looked up from her book.

"She found out her boyfriend three-timed her. Or was it four? I swear, everytime I see that guy he's with a different girl." Hime scoffed, "I told you, most men are good-for-nothings."

"You know the guy?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, closing and putting her book down.

"Not personally. He's an upperclassman. I pass by him at times. I even caught him sucking some random girl's face. That was gross as hell." The blonde made a disgusted look.

"I can't believe it! He's actually been going out with girls more than I can count with my own fingers at the same time! That bastard!" Rina cried, bringing her palms over her face. (Y/N) stared at her in slight sympathy before pursing her lips,

"..Would you like me to do something about it?" She proposed.

Rina wiped a tear and looked at her, "What do you mean, (Y/N)-chan? What are you planning?"

(Y/N) gave a closed eye smile, "Nothing."

"(Y/N)." Hime warned, furrowing her brows.

"Hmm? Don't sweat it, guys. I'm not going to do much."

"Then, what are you going to do about it? He's just a conceited and notorious playboy who doesn't take women seriously." Rina explained, frowning.

"What's his name and what does he look like?"

"Kakihara Suzuno. Silver hair and azure eyes. About 5 ft. 12. He's a second year, class B." The brunette answered skeptically, "Umm..you really don't have to do something. He's not worth it."

"Duly noted. Leave it to me, Rina-san. I'll make him realize his mistakes." (Y/N) affirmed, gazing out the window. 'Before school officially ends and summer starts, I'll do something interesting.' She thought eagerly.

"What about your stupid tomato haired boyfriend?" Hime intervened.

"Huh? What about Seijūrō? He has nothing to do with this." The (h/c) haired girl responded.

'I really don't think this is a good idea...Oh well, to hell with it. Frivolous assholes like that guy need to get their shit together anyways.' Hime thought in dismay.

☆☆☆☆

Akashi narrowed his eyes as he watched his girlfriend getting surrounded by their classmates again. Thankfully, all of them were girls but it saddens him that he had not received his part of her attention. He stood up, grabbing his things and walked up to her as people immediately scooted away to give him space when they sensed him coming their way.

"A-Akashi-san!" The girls exclaimed.

"Sorry to interrupt your discussion, ladies. (Y/N), I'll be going to basketball practice now. Will you come with me?" He asked coherently.

"Ah, it's okay, Seijūrō. I have some business to take care of so I can't go home with you today either." She got up and smiled apologetically at him.

His expression faltered, "I see. Well then, please call me when you get home safely. I'll send a car to come pick you up later." He casted a glance at Hime, telepathically sending her a message. She rolled her eyes at him but understood him anyways.