Special Chapter (Second Part)

Here's the second part.

☆☆☆☆

Midorima was thoroughly running his green eyes all over the said short girl, trying to comprehend what was so good about her. Well for one, she was polite and well-mannered. She seems pretty smart, level-headed and mature. Kind too. Not to mention, pretty. Very pretty.

Okay, she seems like a great person.

His competitive side kicked in and he inwardly berated himself for not anticipating this moment. Akashi had beaten him yet again though he hadn't actually put much thought about relationships..but still, it bothered him a lot that the redheaded former captain of his managed to acquire a girlfriend before him.

"And you must be Midorima," He blinked as the girl appeared in front of him, "The one who got along with Seijūrō the most. Thank you for taking care of him back then."

"Tch, it was the only logical thing to do since I was the vice captain." He huffed, turning his head away.

"Hmm. You're very tall..and handsome as well." She commented. Midorima flushed and turned red, sputtering.

"Y-You! Idiot! Don't say that kind of embarrassing thing s-so easily! In front of your boyfriend at that!"

"Huh? I'm just stating a fact."

"Really-!"

Kise patted the green haired guy's back, "Midorimacchi..now you understand my pain." He whispered sympathetically in his ear.

"How foolish! Don't lump me in with the likes of you!" He swatted Kise's hand away.

"Anyway, we already have five people but we're still missing someone.." Kise trailed off hesitantly.

"Murasakibara?" Midorima remarked.

"Murasakibara will be arriving soon." Akashi stated.

"Ah, everyone. Good morning~" A lazy voice spoke from the trees.

"Mukkun!" Momoi exclaimed.

"Wow, Akashi got it right." Aomine grunted.

"I thought Murasakibaracchi didn't want to come?" Kise asked out loud.

"I came over after I arrived in Tokyo. It was along the way, that's all." He said grumpily, stepping over the bush as he went towards them.

"Eh? Along the way?" The pink haired girl was confused.

"Rakuzan and Yosen are going to have a practice match," Akashi explained, "Because of the great distance, we've chosen to stay here."

"Thank you, Akashi-kun! Now everyone is gathered here!"

(Y/N) strained her neck and looked up high at the purple haired giant, "I'm (L/N) (Y/N). You're huge."

"You're so tiny, I could crush you." At this statement, the redhead threw him a warning stare.

"Murasakibara-san, do you like sweets?" She asked.

Murasakibara gleamed, "Eh..who doesn't..." He drooled.

"I made a lot. If you'd like, I could share some with you when you're all done playing."

Murasakibara placed his hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair.

"Yay. I like you, (Y/N)-chin~"

Akashi wrapped an arm around (Y/N)'s waist and let out a small laugh, "Then, let's begin."

☆☆☆☆

"We're on the same team, Tetsu." Aomine claimed.

"Yes." Kuroko responded.