Special Chapter (Final Part)

And finally the last part~

☆☆☆☆

(Kagami's apartment)

The doorbell rang loudly before a brunette slammed the door wide open,

"You must be tired-Ackk!" He sputtered, spotting the rainbow haired lot.

"Hello, you must be Furihata-kun." Akashi spoke.

"A-Akashi?!"

Kuroko stepped out from behind the redhead, "Since everyone is here, I brought them over as well."

"AHHHHH!"

In the living room, a certain maroon haired power forward whipped his head excitedly, "You're late, senpai-"

"You live in a pretty good place." Aomine popped his head to glance around the room.

"Aomine?! What are you doing-" He fumbled his words as he saw more people come into the room.

"Huh? Huh!"

"Yo, hi everyone!" Kise beamed.

Kuroko spotted his upperclassmen, "Captain, Izuki-senpai, you really surprised me. You came too."

A guy with glasses gulped, "You surprised us too! You even brought the Generation of Miracles!"

"I apologize for the intrusion. I am Akashi from Rakuzan." Akashi bowed politely towards the seniors.

"We know that already!"

"Umm..good evening...My name is (L/N) (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet everyone..." The (h/c) haired girl beside Akashi spoke out.

"Ohh! Another girl!"

"Who's she?! So cute!"

"So small and pretty!"

(Y/N) looked down shyly. Akashi placed his hand on the small of her back, "She's my girlfriend."

"The young ones sure have it nice!"

"I want to have a girlfriend too, dang it!"

"Argh!"

Midorima recognized one of the people sitting on the ground, "Takao, what are you doing here?"

"Shin-chan too! Haha, this will be exciting!" Takao chortled.

"Atsushi." A tall, pale ebony haired man stated in surprise.

"So Muro-chin is here too?" Murasakibara, who was holding an unconscious Furihata, glimpsed at his teammate.

Meanwhile, Aomine started ransacking all over the place, opening drawers and looking underneath things.

"This is boring. You don't even have a single porn magazine?" Aomine ridiculed nonchalantly.

"Dai-chan!" Momoi berated.

"Don't compare me to the likes of you!" Kagami retaliated.

"Don't just start eating snacks when we've only just arrived. It's rude." Midorima scolded the purple haired giant who was about to munch on some chips and put it down but sneaked another bag of snack after,

"No grilled rice sticks either." Midorima added. Murasakibara pouted, placing down the food.

"Atsushi, you must wash your hands first." Himuro instructed.

"Fine." The said guy stood up and walked off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, a few more people arrived.