Making People Happy.

I feel like me talking about these things to you guys is starting to help my feels lol.

Ok class, this segment is on making people happy. Ok now I know what your thinking. "I make people happy everyday by making them laugh or something." Well guess what. Tough shit on you hehehe because it's not all about that.

Just because your making someone laugh or smile or whatever does not necessarily mean your making them happy. You could tell them a joke or make them laugh or whatever and have them make you think your making them happy but in all actuality your not. Your making them feel like a pile of shit.

Now this doesn't refer to all people so stop your hating and saying, "Well I don't do that." And if you never hurt someone in your life even though they smiled at your jokes or whatever be prepared. Because its comming. You just can't live a perfect life and not hurt anyone that's crazy. But that's for another segment.

-Coughs- Ok now just I want you to.think about something. Have you ever had that moment when you were so imperfect when your trying to be someone else to your friends or someone you love? Well you're not alone. Not to long ago, maybe a month or something, my grandma and I got into a argument.

She was talking about my problems and cutting and my past and everything to try to get me to break. Well she did when she mentioned my girlfriend. I finally had broke and was devastated by myself.

I told her, "What do you want from me? I try every day to make you happy and be perfect for you! Apparently nothing that I can do can never make you happy! I've been trying my best to get good grades while taking your criticisms. All you do is take your anger out from your job on me.(Blah blah blah) Well I'm sorry I can't make you happy. I'm sorry I can't be your perfect little granddaughter! (Blah blah blah)"

MY speech was so much better without the blah blah blahs but I didn't want to bore you with it. Any who, you guys have to realise that no matter what, your going to do something in your life that will make someone else unhappy. You guys have to realise that your not perfect. Everyone is different in there own way.

I'm so use to putting others before me that I get called selfish for that. I make my friends unhappy time to time because it's just human nature to not hurt someone even if it was accidental. You guys just have to learn no body I mean no body is perfect.