*Breathes Heavily*

August 9th 2016
21:47

*breathes heavily excitedly* Did you guys watch Michael Phelps own that boy. The same boy that stole his gold medal in the 2012 Olympic 200m butterfly finals. Well... Let's just say... He was owned. (●__●)

Ok so nanny and I were watching it together and the butterfly which was (I think) right after Ladecky raced (apologies if I spelled her name wrong I will make corrections later.) Anyways we were watching the vicious race that I have been so desperately waiting for.

And as much as I love to scream and shout when watching the Olympics or other competitive sports, both Nanny and I couldn't because my baby brother was sleeping in the den. So we just silently cheered on Phelps and gasping about how close he was to being in second place.

And by close I don't mean a full second. No I'm talking about 4 one hundredth of a second. 4 one hundredth of a second into almost being in second place. But no. He won the 200m that he so tragically lost in the 2012 London games.

Then before I went to my room which was like five minutes ago, it showed him swimming with a huge shit eating victory grin on his face while doing the back stroke in a pool some where.
It is safe I say that you, Michael Phelps, are my new inspiration and I will not hesitate to write a paper on you if necessary..... I love you.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm changing the topic. Or... Never mind I'll just create a new draft thing. I'll be writing in a second...... Enjoy the picture of Haruka Nanase...

~Winter Yuki \(^o^)/