Reasons for poor update.

June 16, 2016

OK! Obviously I haven't updated in like forever due to my phone being shut off but there are really retarded reasons why I can't update. Like ok one of them is mainly how I'm stuck in the house and I really can't go anywhere but two places. Which is at my friends house and at the school playground park.

Like yesterday (Jun 15, 2016) I tried to go to the library and everyone but my mom allows me to go because I have my friends up three besides that one girl because she's my ex and blah blah blah.

But I tried to bribe my mom with five dollars for an hour and she still said no because she's like "no because your trying to go back into your bad habits" and my step dad and I where both saying like how do you know it's going to be a bad habit again like how would you know that I won't fuck up.

I'm just like where is your proof! Oh that's right you don't have any because you never gave me the chance to prove myself that I'll do the right thing and that's what my step dad said to. Because he knows of I fuck up again I'll loose everything.

And I really can't lose my Skyrim game. Like I have a list in my memos moment of shit I need to do. Because like since I have weird gaming times because I wait to the kids are sleeping so its like 10 or 11 P.M to like 1-2 A.M.

And I'm doing that stupid gray beards mission. But hey, my archery game is on fleek. Ew that was nasty I can't believe I said that. And just ew.

But after that I gave my mom hell. And then I slept for like 4 or 5 hours. My grandma was like "I was worrying because you were sleeping to long" but then I woke up next to scissors. And no I didn't cut myself I just have a thing of playing with scissors. I don't know why it just helps me clam down because in my house I literally want to kill my family. I haven't killed anyone yet but I have threaten them with a knife. They wouldn't have pissed me off.   

Goodbye my beautiful potatoes.

~Winter ಥ_ಥ