Just had too

What's up my beautiful potatos

OH WHAT THE FLYING HORSE MONKEY SHIT!!!

Ok so guys I was about to retype what was just lost but I'm hot and I'm pissed off which is to bad combinations. Like ok I knew my battery was like five percent but when I was walking to my room from the living room I saw the percentage go down to like 0 so it was like this:

*gets up from the couch and leaves my 9 year old brother in the living room to finish watching incideous chapter two. Looks at my battery 5%. Starts walking to my room. 30 seconds later I enter my room and lay on my bed. Battery life goes from 5% to the screen going black with "shutting down" on it. Races towards the charger and shoves it in the phone trying to saves it and fails. Thinking that it saved the thing I was writing. Comes back after the phone is currently on 2% and charging to talk shit about my phone.*

So yeah guys (3%) that's what fucking happened. And omg now I have to start over but simplify what I was going to say originally because I done for got like half of the shit I typed.

Ok so anyways for those people who actually read this (brb movie over)

*is back ten minutes later* I had to like shut down the house and stuff. Like I don't know why but like the movie itself doesn't scare me its just when I comes to the night time and its dark I get paranoid because I'm scared of it. Yes I know make fun of a 15 year old that's scared of the dark. I honestly don't care I'm so used to the shit by now.

Anyways ya. I also made me some chocolate milk because like that shit is awesome man lol. So like I was saying I decided to Change the name because like a lot of people have there bios and shit here so yeah. I made it obvious enough of what this was going to be.

Also for you future diary watchers out there don't you love it. The pic for this anyways. Like who the fuck doesn't love Yuno Gasai like everyone does. She makes me go gay for her lol. She was my inspiration to be a yandere.

 She was my inspiration to be a yandere

See that ^ that shit is amazing. Don't worry though I'll have like this whole segment dedicated to her. And future diary. Even though I'm not finished with it yet lol. Anyways ya guys. Also don't be a lurker tell me what you think and for those who haven't followed me follow me so I can follow you back. Love y'all.