School...

August 7, Sunday

School... *breathes heavily* it's tomorrow. School on the eighth of August. What the flying horse crap. Like I can understand if you give us school near the 13th like almost all ways because this is too soon.

I need to see my bae win the Olympic's. I think that's spelled right. And by bae I mean the dream love of my life. The most beautiful person that puts on such an exquisite scene by swimming the butterfly. Michael Phillips. (I think I spelled that right.)

Now, the butterfly is being performed on this Tuesday. This Tuesday I'll be in hell. I'm just fixing to say ferge this sheet and skip school to watch the damn thing. Because he will win the Olympic's! I don't give a damn what you say he will win!!!

Sorry I just really love that man. Besides Bruno Mars, Michael Phillips is just... *fan girls* he's just a god. And mine. I don't care if he has a wife and a child that gorgeous specimen is mine for the keeping. I don't care if you think his ears are too big or his nose is crooked but he is perfect in my eyes.

And speaking of the Olympics did you guys watch the entire ceremony? I only made it until a little bit after midnight in eastern time. And that was just after the speech the Brazilian president and the children chorus was singing.

For me my favorite parts was the nation walk and the opening ceremony when they put on a performance about how Brazil was made. And also my most favorite was when they did the presentation about global warming. I thought that was amazing.

So if you're watching the Olympics and you seen the opening ceremony tell me your favorite parts and who your rooting for. Don't forget Ladecky (might have spelled that wrong please correct me) cheer her on as well. By beautiful potatoes.

~Winter Yuki 🎉🎈🌎🌊🏊🏇🚵🏄
#Team USA 🇺🇸