Prodigy's Brother 2

Jojo's POV

It's been a few months since Lily left and I' starting school tomorrow, somehow word got round I got a girlfriend and know everyone's expecting to meet her. I miss her so much though, we Instagram, facetime, text, call, email and everything but it still doesn't feel the same. I just miss her so much, the only other people I've talked to who weren't related to me are Jacob, Ray and Chres but when Jacob and I do talk it's about Lily. Jacob says he still thinks about her at least 10 billion times a day but I think I think about her more, she made me a better person. I talked to my mom about her once, she thinks Lily is the sweetest girl she's ever met and she can't wait to see her again. Everyone's just felt so empty since she left, no one's as happy as the used to be, she brought out the best in everyone.

CJM: Um Jojo?

Jojo: Yes Mom?

CJM: Remember when you told me you'd do anything to have Lily in your arms again?

Jojo; Mom don't remind me you know talking about Lily makes me upset. 

??: Hi Jojo.

I turned around and saw Lily standing behind me.

Jojo: Lily!

Lily: Jojo!

CJM: I'll leave you two alone.

Jojo: I missed you so much I mean we talked nearly everyday but it still wasn't the same.

Lily: I missed you too.

Jojo: Um it's not like I don't want you here but why are you here? Oh my god did your parents divorce?

Lily: No actually.

Jojo: You see I mean tomorrow I leave for school and I don't want you here on your own.

Lily: I know I'm going to school too.

Jojo: So you're staying for a day?

Lily: No actually I'm going to school with you Jojo.

Jojo: You mean you're going to my school now?

Lily: Yeah. 

Jojo: I hope we're in all the same classes, I mean if not I'll just text you.

Lily: You text in class?

Jojo: You don't?

Lily: Jojo at my last school I was a scholar.

Jojo: You get straight A's?

Lily: Why are you so surprised?

Jojo: You too cute to be a nerd.

Lily: Oh you.