~Chapter 6~

Halsey's POV

She couldn't find him, so she just stayed outside on the front balcony. Ryan left her alone. She told him to leave her alone for now. She just wanted to think about her relationship with Josh. Is it really going well? She wanted it to. It's always when it comes to other guys, he becomes a terrible person that she doesn't want to be with. She loves him too much to leave him or to even mention how bad it is anymore.

She just got over that. Yes, she knows that he just cares, but it's unfair. He's restricting her. That's not how relationship works. It's terrible.

Halsey sighed and stared down. She leaned against the balcony, staring down at the people who were outside smoking cigarettes. She wanted to smoke one right now. She didn't bring her pack though. Josh never liked it when she smoked, but she'd only do it when she's pissed or stressed. So...barely. She turned around to go inside, back to the party again. She couldn't find anyone she knew. She wanted to leave.

Screw this party. Screw Josh. I don't want to be here, she thought to herself. She wanted to go home, watch TV, eat ice cream and anywhere but here. She did one lap around the whole party. The only thing she drank was water. Soon, she called a taxi to take her home.

**

When she got home, she immediately took off her dress and makeup. She changed into one of her PJ shorts and ripped FOB tees. She grabbed her tub of ice cream and ate on the bed. She opened up her laptop and continued her blog as Ashley Veens.

She didn't know what to put this time. She never told Josh about her. The only person who knew about who the blogger was..was Ryan. He probably forgot by now. She started a new post:

@avstories: Hello everyone! So..I'll make this short. I met someone again. Someone I haven't mentioned in years. It's been too long. His name is The Rolling Stone Boy. Click that link to know about our history together. He messaged me about a week ago. We met again and things didn't turn out so great for us. I also saw B again. Click the link to know about our history together. More will come soon. That's it for tonight, babies.

She clicked post. Many views popped up. She logged out and opened up Netflix to watch movies.

Ryan's POV

Ryan couldn't find Halsey. When he went to talk to her at the balcony, she wasn't there anymore. He searched the whole party for her and didn't find her. He got worried that this really was the last time he'd ever see her. He couldn't find her and he wanted her. He just wanted to feel her touch and warmth. He missed all of her. And she was gone in an instant.

He sat down at the table. Z wasn't there anymore because she was on the open dance floor with her girl friends. No one asked him to dance. He didn't want to dance. The only person who'd ever make him dance at this party would be Halsey. She wasn't coming back though. He wanted to punch Josh. He always wanted to punch Josh, pretty much since the beginning when he met him.

He believed that he stole Halsey from him. Yes..he knew she loved him still, but he was with Helena still. Helena isn't even in the picture anymore, if only it was like that at the time. He would probably be with Halsey.

" You're Ryan, right?" A blonde woman tapped his shoulder. He looked at her and nodded. Her hair was shoulder lengthened. She wore a dress that was long, but showed her messed up converse. She looked playful. " I'm Rosaline Andrews! Liz sent me to you."

Who's Liz? He asked himself. Oh Z. " Hi Rose. I didn't think you'd actually go to me. I hope you know they're trying to set us up together and I think it's really stupid," he said. Honestly, he thought she was pretty. She had clear skin and a white smile. She was cute indeed. He liked how rebellious she could be. Well..she did wear converse to a very fancy party.