~Chapter 35~

Halsey's POV

She woke up to someone kissing her face. " Rise and shine beautiful!" She heard Brendon's voice. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him hovering over her. " It's your birthday!"

She groaned and pushed him off of the bed. She threw the blankets over her head. " It's too early to be this hyper! I don't have time for my birthday. Jay is expecting me later," she whined. She felt him climb back on.

" Oh no, he's not. At least, not for anything work related. And if he does call you in, just say you're busy and you need to have a day off since you're pregnant AND it's your birthday!" He rolled off the bed and went to his drawers. He shuffled through his clothes and pulled out a long red box. He handed it to Halsey. " There's your birthday present."

She smiled and reached to open it. " I don't need presents, Urie," she chuckled. She opened the box, revealing a necklace. There was a single heart with a diamond in the center of it. " Oh my God. It's...It's beautiful...I can't accept this!"

" Yes, you can. Come on. Let me out it on you." He took the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. She moved her hair out of the way. He looked right at her when he was finished putting it on. " It looks great on you. So listen, later, I'm having a party and invited our families. Later tonight, it's gonna be all of our friends at a club!"

" But the baby," she frowned. " I can't even party correctly."

" From what I've learned, you don't need to drink to have fun. It only gives you a little boost. We're just gonna dance and stuff. Who said you had to drink or smoke, right?"

She smiled and nodded. " But I don't have that many friends anymore. I literally met all of my friends through Josh and we're not together anymore. I bet they're supporting him more anyways-"

" You know my friends too, you know. Some haven't talked to you in forever. By the way, you remember prom right? The band we met that night?"

" How could I not forget who Fall Out Boy is?! I've listened to them for a very very long time." Brendon smirked at her.

Ryan's POV

When he woke up, he realized that 23 years ago today, a blue-haired angel was born. Halsey. He had a present waiting for her already. He was hoping she would have a party and he could give it to her in person. Ryan leaned over to the nightstand to grab his phone. He called her number, but nobody answered. He opened up a new message.

Ryan: Happy birthday Halsey! 23 years old already? We're really growing up fast. i love you. have a good day. <3

Soon, his phone started to ring. He slid on the answer button. " Hey there, birthday girl," Ryan chuckled.

" Hey Ry. Thanks for the birthday wishes. So listen, Brendon is having a party tonight, but I don't know where. I was wondering if you wanted to come. You could bring Rose too if you want. By the way, don't bring Z...you already know the reason why," she said.

" Yeah. yeah, of course. Just text me the address when you find out about it later. I'll tell Rose about it. Hey. I have a present for you. Wanna come by here and pick it up or you wanna see it later?"

" Later because Brendon is taking me out to eat breakfast. So, party is around 9 'til a very late time, says B. See you there. Thanks for the birthday wishes again! Bye!"

" Bye."

He dialed Rose's number. " Good morning baby!"

He smiled at the sound of her voice. " Good morning princess. So, listen, today is Hal-"