~Chapter 28~

Ryan's POV

He saw Jon's car pull up. He had the same shitty car from senior year. He saw Audrey smoking a cigarette in the front passenger's seat. She looked fucked up and ugly. If this is what she looked like and had a terrible personality, he definitely wouldn't have been with her for that long. He already regretted telling Jon he was back in LA.

" Hey Ry!" Jon smiled. 

" What up, dude? Still with Audrey, I see. Well, if I'm going with you two, I'm sitting in the front," Ryan said, looking at Audrey who blew smoke in his face.

" Fuck that. You're sitting in the back, pretty boy," Audrey said.

" Just move to the back, baby," Jon said. Audrey groaned. He fixed the chair and helped her onto the backseat. Ryan got in the front passenger's seat. " So, what are you doing in LA? I haven't seen you or talked to you in forever!" He started to drive.

" Dad wanted me to come home. Also, there's a lot of shit going on in New York. I had to get away. Z's being weird. She kind of just got her ass dropped by Halsey," Ryan chuckled.

" Wait wait wait. What?! You still hang out with Z?! The girl Spencer used to be in love with? And did you say Halsey?" Audrey asked.

" Yeah. I remember when you guys used to say so much shit to her. You should see where she's at now. Apparently she's very famous around here," Ryan smirked. " She's a famous artist. She's a whole different person now. She would never take shit from you."

" Are you trying to say she'd kick my ass?!"

" Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. So, if you ever see her, don't try to start shit."

" I can drop her ass just like that, okay?"

" Anyways...what are you doing over in New York? You got a job?" Jon asked, trying to change the subject.

" Trying to finish college and get a job. Oh and I have a hot ass girlfriend now. She beats everyone I've ever dated. I'm proud. She's like a model, dude," Ryan said. Audrey scoffed. "  You'd seriously want to fuck her over Audrey."

" Let me see a picture and I'll see," Jon chuckled. Ryan pulled out his phone and showed him a picture of her. " Damn, dude. You scored. She is hot. I'd definitely fuck her."

" Um, hello? I'm back here, hotstuff," Audrey pointed at herself.

" Shh, the men are talking," Jon shushed her. Ryan smirked.

Halsey's POV

" I really don't want to be here," Halsey told Jay.

" Well, that's how it is to be famous. You have lots of parties. Enjoy it," he said.

" Celebrities don't have to go to after-parties. It's not a requirement. I don't even go sometimes. Halsey is feeling sick too. Let her go home," Brendon said.

" I can't let her go home with all these celebrities who want to meet her. So many people are into Halsey and she needs to meet them. You look just fine, girl. Let's go," Jay grabbed her, linking their arms together. She looked over her shoulder. Brendon frowned at her. " Now, what do you think about doing a collaboration with another artist? Or being involved in a movie?" Jay asked her.

" A collaboration sounds great. Jay, I really need to go home and rest. I feel like throwing up," Halsey said.

" Why? Are you sick or something..?"

" Just please let me go home, dammit!" She raised her voice.

" Tell me the reason, Halsey!" 

" I'm fucking pregnant!" She yelled. Everyone at the party looked at her. The music slowed down to a stop. Her face turned red. And she threw up right there, in front of all the celebrities that wanted to meet her and all the famous people in general. " I should be able to stay home from at least a fucking after-party if I don't feel good," she growled to Jay. She quickly walked away, grabbing Brendon on the way out.

***

Halsey was about to take a shower. She took her top off and her pants off. She heard Brendon knocking on the door. " What, Brendon? I'm about to take a shower!" She yelled.

" Want me to join you?" She heard him on the other side of the door.

" What the fuck? No, thank you!" She yelled again.

" It won't be anything sexual. If anything, it'll be more relaxing."

She groaned, knowing he wouldn't give up, so she might as well just give in. She opened the door and let him in. He combed his fingers through his hair. " Why do you wanna take a shower together? If you wanted to shower, you could go first," she said.

" I just want you to feel relaxed. I have a better idea. I'll wash you up."

" What are you? My daddy?" 

" Just come on. If we're going to be husband and wife, this shouldn't bother you. Come on, let's just shower." He started taking off his shirt. She felt nervous. Whenever they had sex, it was under the covers or when the curtains are blocking the light. She didn't want him to really look at her body. Soon, he was down to his boxers. " Do you need help or something?"

" I-I'm okay." She started taking off the rest of her clothes.

Ryan's POV

Ryan was buying himself a drink. Jon said he wasn't really planning on drinking tonight, so Ryan was planning on getting really drunk tonight. He hasn't drank in awhile or really partied without Z getting all freaked out and mother-like on him. He knew that she cared, but he wanted some nights to have fun. 

Ryan downed one shot and so did Audrey. " I'm gonna get fucked up tonight dude," he told Jon.

" Lucky for you, I have to babysit both of you bitches," Jon chuckled.

" Well, baby, if you want, you could drink and I can drive you guys. I'm not really celebrating. Go on, sugar. I'll take care of the both of you," she winked at him.

" If you say so, hot stuff. I'll be right back with my drink," he said before leaving to get a drink by the bartender who was on the other side of the bar. 

Audrey then looked at Ryan with lustful eyes. He scoffed at her. She scooted closer to him. " Hey there, hot stuff. Now that he's gone for a little while, we can talk. Just like we used to whenever you felt sad," she smirked.

" I have a girlfriend, Audrey. Fuck off, hoe," he said.

" Oh come on, babyface. You know that I'm the only one who has ever made you feel good in bed. What's one night going to do? Your girl is all the way in New York. How could she know? Come on. Sleep with me. I miss you," she pouted. She started kissing his neck.

" Your boyfriend is right there. Sleep with him." He pushed her off of him. " I may get fucked up tonight, but I'm not sleeping with anyone."

" Yeah right," she chuckled. She grabbed him the face and kissed him, sticking her tongue in his mouth. That's when he really pushed her. He pushed her so hard that she fell to the ground. Everyone around them looked at them both. Ryan saw Jon running over to them. He helped Audrey up.

" Are you okay, baby? What happened?" Jon asked her with worry.

" He pushed me. He's a fucking asshole. Why did you even invite him out with us?" She lied.

Jon looked at Ryan, getting ready to attack him. Ryan put his hands up in surrender and shook his head. " Believe me or not, she fucking kissed my neck, then forced a kiss on me. I can't believe you stayed with that slut all these years. She's not loyal at all whatsoever. Don't lay a finger on me, Jon. We knew what happened last time and I don't want to hurt you. I'm out of here."