~Chapter 30~

Halsey's POV

In the morning, she got up to call her mom. It was still a little early in the morning, so maybe her parents are still home. Brendon was still sleeping.

She closed the door behind her. She went to the living room and dialed her mom's number. She didn't know exactly what she was going to say. Would it go like, hey mom! Me and Josh broke up. I'm prego now and I'm about to marry the father who is Brendon who I somehow got involved with on the same night me and Josh broke up. Yeah. That would totally be a good idea.

" Halsey? Why are you calling so early in the morning?" Marina asked through the phone. " I hope you know that you are four hours ahead."

" I know. I know. I just have been hiding something lately because I didn't know how to tell you. I'm still in shock myself and I regret everything so much. Everything is gonna be easier though. But....Mom, I'm pregnant. And before you ask, no. Josh is not the father sadly. Brendon is. We want to get married," Halsey said. " I don't want you to get mad at me. I didn't plan this. I'll explain everything when you visit."

" Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. All I caught was that you're pregnant and something about Brendon. Repeat it all, but slowly."

" Me and Josh aren't together anymore. We haven't together for awhile already. Like long before I even visited you guys in LA. It's Brendon's baby. You remember Brendon Urie from senior year? I dated him. By the way, he's a singer now. Yeah, so like...Yeah. I have a baby, there's a marriage coming. I need you and dad to get here to New York."

" I don't think we can do that. Me and your dad have to go to San Francisco for some project. We'll be back next week. And if we do manage to fly over there, we can only stay for 3 days. That would be okay, right? Did you guys already plan out a certain date of something?"

" No no no. I just want you to here and stuff. I want you to be able to see for yourself. I've been hiding it for awhile."

" Well, me and your dad will try to get there as soon as we can. Just give us another week, let us settle down and we'll fly over there. I love you, sweetie."

" I love you too mom." 

Ryan's POV

He woke up to his phone ringing. Without opening his eyes, he grabbed his phone and answered it." Hello?"

" Hi babe! Oh my gosh, I forgot you're a couple of hours behind," Rose giggled. " I just wanted to know what time you were going to the airport and everything. I wanna put you on the clock and hope I see you at a certain time tomorrow."

" Tomorrow..?" He opened his eyes completely and saw that he was not on an airplane. But instead, he was in someone else's bed. He groaned. Not out loud, like really loud in his head. " Fuck, I missed my flight. I'm sorry. I overslept. Don't worry. I need to buy a ticket to another flight. I'll call you later, Rose. I love you."

" Okay. I love you too, Ryro."

He quickly rolled off the bed and started putting his pants on. He was yelling at himself in his mind. He saw a naked Helena sleeping peacefully behind him. Why can't he stay loyal? He quickly put on his shirt and ran out of her room. 

He heard footsteps behind him. He saw Helena standing there naked behind him. The only thing she was wearing was his denim jacket. He crossed his arms. " Dammit Helena. You just seem to ruin everything," he groaned. He grabbed his jacket from her shoulders and stomped out of her house. He was mad at himself. He was definitely not telling anyone about this. Not about Audrey or Helena.