~Chapter 25~

Ryan's POV

" You're not talking to that fucking woman ever again. I can't believe she would do that. She fucking punched me. How could you be in love with that woman?" Z asked. She pinched her nose and held her head back.

" I don't barge into her apartment starting an argument, then in the end slap her," Ryan said. " And I know you're pissed. I just want you know that you did start that fight back there."

" I'm trying to set things right."

" That and you were trying to blame her completely. I did hear from outside."

" Don't you know how much poison that woman has? why do you let her get to you so easily?"

" Because, like I said many many times before, I love her. I've been in love with her ever since I first started dating her. I just silenced those feelings for a very long time. I'm going to silence them again after what she did. Though, it was self-defense."

" Self-defense?! I didn't fucking punch her-"

" But you still intentionally try to hurt her. I hope you know she's telling the doorman downstairs not to ever let you in."

" No, she's not."

" Elizabeth, you messed with a broken pregnant woman. You were going to get something worse than what you had back. Halsey has gotten way tougher than she was in senior year. She's got tattoos and everything. She's a badass now."

" Stop taking her side, asshole," she pushed him off the barstool.

Halsey's POV

She rubbed her bruised knuckle. Hitting someone always hurt. She felt hate and anger in that moment. She already knew that she messed up with Ryan. She didn't need to be reminded. Or slapped. Definitely not slapped. That's when she exploded.

She was now at Brendon's house. She didn't want to be alone after what happened. Halsey didn't tell him that she slept with Ryan. She didn't want to hurt his feelings tonight at least. In the morning when she was going to leave, that's when she'd tell him. Why am I being such an asshole?

Now that she thought about it, she really wanted to fall in love with Brendon. Her feelings are all over the place. She wants to love Brendon, but she's really in love with Ryan. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She's confused. She believes she could fall in love with Brendon, if he at least took it slow. She laid down on her bed. Brendon was watching TV in the living room. He would have been lying next to her, but she kicked him out.

" Brendon!" She called.

" Yes, Halsey?" He said back.

" Come cuddle the shit out of me," she said.

" On my way." She heard the TV turn off. Soon, he walked in, closing the door behind him. He got under the covers with her. She rested her head on his chest, while he wrapped his arm around her. " What is up with your emotions, babes?"

Her eyes were closing. " You don't get to call me that. My name is Halsey. And....And I've been thinking. If we are going to be parents. We really should get married. But, we should take it slow. At least, try to win my heart."

" Don't worry, that will be easy."

Ryan's POV

Z was kind of shutting him out. She's mad at him for still being in love with Halsey even after she knocked Z on her ass. He actually thought it was pretty funny. He couldn't say that out loud or he would definitely have to stay at his dad's house. Speaking of his dad, his dad wants him to fly back to LA. He wants to check up on him. He agreed to do it since Z is kind of pissed.