~Chapter 32~

Halsey's POV

Jerome's eyes were wide. " Did you hear that folks?! Halsey Evens and Brendon Urie were high school sweethearts. Oh God. So tell us, h-how did you guys like meet? Why did you guys break up? Tell us everything!"

" Okay...my high school life made me seem like a slut...in a way. It's so weird because I used to be a total outsider until I met my first boyfriend who introduced me to Brendon. I'm still not naming him. Believe it or not, Brendon was an asshole in high school. He made fun of me for having blue hair. Next thing you know, he ends up having a crush on me," Halsey chuckled.

" Wow."

" Yup. My first boyfriend cheated on me and Brendon was there for me. He treated me like he actually cared and that's what made me fall for him. It sucked the way we broke up. I can't really say how it happened. It was just a bad breakup. I missed him for such a long time. It took me a long time to move on. Thank God Josh was there for me."

" I still can't believe that you and Brendon were a thing. He's been in the music business longer than you, right? That's crazy! I really want to know more about this. Do you know anything about him and his ex fiancee Sarah? Do you know the buzz not them?"

" I don't think Brendon would want me to talk about his love life. You can always call him in here and ask. Though, I'm sure a lot of people already know about him. All I can say is that when I ran into him again, him and Sarah had recently broken up. By the way, I was friends with her in high school too. I didn't know they were engaged, ever, until he told me about it at a bar."

" Do you know why they broke up?"

" I can't say."

" Wow. This is really crazy. Did you also know Spencer Smith who was also apart of Panic! At the Disco for awhile? Do you know why he quit the band?"

" I didn't even know Spencer was apart of the band. I never listened to them before. I never really got involved with them. But I knew Spencer. So the group in high school was me, Brendon, Spencer and these tow random dudes who I can't name without their consent. Well....I'll name one of them because I didn't like their girlfriend. One of them was Jon Walker."

" I remember in an interview, Brendon said a guy named Jon was supposed to be apart of the band, but things got too complicated with their friends..? Anything on that?"

" Okay, I lied. I can't answer all questions. Honestly, all of this is bringing me back to senior year," Halsey chuckled.

" Let's just move onto another question. Are you friends with a newcoming star named Melanie Martinez?"

" No. I haven't been going out too much. I've been writing most of the time and hanging around at home."

" This fan said that they could see you both as best friends since you're both young and new stars. She just released a song called Dollhouse. You should look her up."

" I might just do that."

" Alright. This is the last question of the day before we go our separate ways. Holy crap, the things you told me today really blew my mind. Especially with the fact that you went to high school with Panic! At the Disco's frontman, Brendon Urie. That must have been a great experience. You even got to date him! So the last question is....Are you pregnant?"

Ryan's POV

He was watching off the little monitor on the back of the seat in front of him. Suddenly, a new show came up. He sat up and started watching, paying attention carefully. The commercial announced that they had a young woman joining them today.