~Chapter 2~

Ryan's POV

Halsey and I have been talking for awhile. I showed her around the house and told her everything that has happened in the past 5 years. She told me everything about her life in the past 5 years.

She and Josh got together a couple of years ago on her 18th birthday. She just released an album last year called Room 93 and she's currently working on a new one. She hasn't visited LA for a year. Maybe that's why her mom hasn't seen her tattoos. She told me that Josh is in a band too called Twenty One Pilots.

I told her about how me and Helena haven't kept in touch at all but haven't broken up. I told her about how Z pushed me into college. I told her how she's one of my only friends right now. I don't socialize in the college classes so yeah. She told me that she didn't go to college because she just went straight into music.

She sure is different. She's moved onto better things. As we spoke, all of our memories flashed before me. From the day I met her, to the day where I said I loved her, to the day where we went our separate ways. It made me wish they we didn't.

Halsey's POV

I had a good time catching up with Ryan, but it was time for me to go home. Josh would be coming home soon. I told Ryan to come see me perform someday soon. I hope one day we could meet again.

I got in my car and drove back to my apartment. When I got home, Josh was already home. Ryan didn't live very far from our place. I saw Josh sitting on the couch watching TV. I walked over to him and kissed him.

" Hey," I said. I put my bag down on the table and went over to kiss him. " How was everything with Tyler?"

" Stupid like always. I hope you know you have a weird boyfriend," he chuckled. " Where did you go anyways?"

" To visit a very old friend who I haven't talked to in years! I found out he lives here in New York, so I went to visit him-"

" Wait a second, he's a he?! I'm scared now. You told him that you're taken now, right? Seriously Halsey, I don't want to lose you to an old friend. You know I can get really jealous," he said.

" I know you do, but he's only a friend. Don't be the guy that pulls his girlfriend away from all her guy friends. You got jealous that one time when Tyler hugged me at a party. He's your best friend and I know he wouldn't do that to you. It's understandable, but you have nothing to worry about."

" What's his name anyways?"

" It's my old friend Ryan Ross. But don't worry about him really. He's dating a girl who's, like, way hot. They even live together! So yeah." I hope I pulled that off. Well, technically Ryan does have a girlfriend, but he doesn't talk to her....It's complicated.

" Oh..okay. Well I hope you had a good time. Wanna go somewhere?" He asked me. I shrugged. I really don't want to deal with the hot weather again. " We can get ice cream."

" What if a girl recognizes you and attacks you with a hug? I'm just as jealous as you! No one really knows me yet so you basically have nothing to worry about. But you on the other hand have fan girls that would fuck you any day!"

" Just come on Halsey." He pulled me by the arm and I grabbed my purse on the way out.

Ryan's POV

Soon Z came home exhausted.

" Oh my gosh, what a busy day. My boss was being an asshole again," she groaned. " Like you're lucky you're not working yet! But you should get a part-time job so you're not bored here." She paused. " Why do you look like that? Did you land a girl while I was gone?"