New beginnings

Hi all, thought I would try out a new fic. I haven't had any experience  with anything like this, so please correct me  if anything appears completely unrealistic. Hope you enjoy; feedback loved as always :) xx

She placed the phone back on the hook and climbed quietly back into bed. Without opening his eyes, he lifted his arm and placed it over her shoulders, pulling her too him. She smiled at how he was laying on this front, almost suffocating himself, his face turned to face her. She found she couldn't get to sleep, no matter what she thought about or how hard she tried. All she could think about was the phone call of a job offer that had woken her up that morning.

He stirred, opening his eyes and pressing his lips against hers, "You haven't been to sleep since you woke up have you?" He yawned, kissing her again before propping himself up over her.

She shook her head, "No... good morning," she smiled, running her hand up his neck and into his hair, urging him to kiss her again.

He didn't need much persuading and kissed her again, pulling the covers up over them.

An hour later she lay across his chest on her front, running her hand up and down his arm.

"So who rang this morning?" He asked, running his fingers through her wavy hair before kissing her neck.

"Just a man about a job," she admitted quietly.

"Really?" he asked, wondering if she was having him on.

"Mmm," she replied non-commitedly before looking at the time and rolling her eyes. "It's time for you to go," she smiled, "The girls are coming over in an hour and this place is a mess."

He groaned as she pushed herself up and got out of her bed.

"Can't I just stay here and wait for you?"

She shook her head, "No, don't you have a home to go to?"

He laughed, "Maybe..."

"Maybe is correct... I can't remember the last time you went home."

He smiled, standing up and pulling her too him, his hands either side of her waist as he kissed her neck softly. "How about we shower, then I'll leave."

"Anything to see me without clothes on," she grinned, tipping her head back as his kisses trailed across her skin.

"Is that a yes?" He smiled, scooping her up and kissing her as she laughed against his neck.