chapter fourteen:

Olly’s P.O.V.

“Have you got any names yet?” the nurse said to me. I shook my head, smiling down at my baby girl. Her toes, her fingers, she was so tiny. “I just can’t believe this is happening.” I said, she laughed. “I can tell you’re going to make an excellent dad, Olly.” she put her hand on my shoulder, “You have some visitors.” I looked to the door, and saw Mum and Dad. “Hello!” I quietly said, trying not to wake her. “Olly, she’s beautiful!” Mum said. I nodded “she’s perfect.” Issy was still sleeping, but our baby began to stir. “She’s waking up, here” I gave her to mum. “Oh Oliver.” She said, smiling down at her. “Proud of you son.” Dad said, patting my shoulder.

After an hour Issy began to wake up, Mum and Dad were here, along with Faye and Louie, and Issy’s mum. “Hello beautiful” I said to her, going to her side. “How’re you feeling?” “tired” she replied. I smiled. “Where is she?” she said, panicking. “Your mum’s got her.” I replied, pointing to her. “Well done, Issy.” My mum said to Issy, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and Esmé gave the baby back to Issy. The nurse came in. “It’s time for a feed.” They nodded and left the room.

“Abigail?” she shook her head. “Olivia?” I shook my head. “Lily?” she shook her head. “Sophie?” I shook my head. “Emily?” she shook her head. “Grace?” I shook my head. “Ruby?” “Put it in the maybe pile. “Olly come on, we’ve got to pick a name! She’s been baby no name for a week now!” Issy said to me, as we got into bed. We both were thinking hard. “How about Holly?” I said; she smiled. "Holly“, I like that. She looks like a Holly.”  She got up and walked over to the cot. “Hello Holly.” She smiled. “I like it Ols, Holly it is.” She got back into bed and cuddled up to me. “C’mon, get some sleep. You must be tired.” “night baby, I love you” she said, giving me a peck on the lips. “I love you too gorgeous, night night.”

I woke up to an empty bed the next morning. I checked the time, it was only 9 o’clock. I got up and walked over to the cot, it was empty. I could hear Issy downstairs singing ‘Right Place Right Time’. I smiled to myself and went downstairs, and there was Issy, in the living room, cuddling Holly, singing Right Place Right Time. “Lovely singing” I said, she jumped a bit. “Olly don’t do that!” she said. I laughed and sat next to her. “How’s my little princess today?” I said, rubbing Holly’s cheeks. Issy coughed. “And how’s my beautiful girlfriend today?” she smiled. “I’m fine thank you!” I kissed her cheek, “breakfast, love?” “Pancakes please?” she fluttered her eye lashes at me. “Ugh, fine.” I left the room; I could hear Issy talking to Holly. “Isn’t your daddy the best daddy in the whole wide world?” I laughed and made some pancakes.

“ready? Three, two, one.” *flash* “you know, this is our first picture of us as a family.” I said, as I posted the picture on twitter. “@ollyofficial: Issy, HOLLY and I!!! Happy families!!!” and attached the picture. “I’ve got to go out for a bit babe, I’ll be back in an hour or two.” She nodded and kissed me. “Goodbye my princess” I said, kissing Holly on the head. Holly was now 3 months old, she was getting so big. “Right Olly, are you sure you want to do this?” I nodded. “Let’s go.”

“And this one has 3 bedrooms, a games room, 3 acres of lands, and a stable.” “Rupert this one is perfect!” he laughed and patted me on the back. “She’s going to love this one, mate.” “Can I make an offer?” she nodded and did it. “can’t believe our Olly is finally growing up.” I sighed and made the offer.

Issy’s P.O.V.

Olly had been gone for 2 hours and Mum was out, so it was just me and my beautiful girl. Even though Holly was asleep. I turned on the TV and watched the music for a bit. My phone suddenly went off, it was an unknown number: