chapter forty four:

Olly's P.O.V.

"Issy? Isssssssy?" I said, dragging out the 's'. She was gone. She was about to tell me something, and then she jut disappeared. Froze. Stupid connection. I hate this. I tried calling her back, but nothing. "Olly, c'mon let's go." Sarah said, dragging me by my arm. "Where're we going?" I said as Sarah led me to her car. "The boys are taking you out. We all know you've had a stressful couple of weeks, with Issy being away and looking after the kids 24/7 and it is exhausting. So I'm going to look after the kids, and you're going out." I smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. "Phone please." She said, handing out her hand. "W-what?" "I want your phone, if Issy calls I'll tell her you're having a night out. Just go and enjoy yourself!" I handed her my phone and headed to Jon's.

Issy's P.O.V.

"Olly?" I repeated multiple times. "Oliver Murs?!" I shouted through the screen. Nothing. I just told him I was having his baby and he...hung up. Maybe he doesn't want this. Maybe he's moved on and doesn't want me anymore. No. I picked up my phone for the 100th time and dialled his number. Finally it was ringing. "Hello?" I female voice said. Oh fuck no. "Erm, hi?" "Issy? It's Sarah!" Relief. "Oh hi Sarah! Why've you got Olly's phone?" "He's gone out. I'm looking after the kids and he needed a night out." "What? I told him I was...and he goes out?" "Issy? What are you talking about?" "N-nothing. I was just missing him." She laughed. "If it's any conciliation he's missing you too." Yeah, sure, whatever. I thought to myself. "Anyway, better go. See you soon." And hung up. I can't believe he's gone out to drink when I just told him I was pregnant. Maybe he really doesn't want this baby...

I woke up the next day, nearly slamming my alarm clock across the room. 'Shut the fuck up.' I thought to myself. Hello crap mood. I checked my phone - nothing from Olly. Just one from Matt. Saying he's going home today. Shame. He's the only friend that I have in Australia. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I opened the door to be greeted by...flowers. The flowers lowered and then I saw his face - Harry Styles' face. "H-Harry!" I said, giving him a quick hug. "What are you doing here?" I took the flowers and put them in a base. "Wanted to see how you were. You know, you said you were feeling ill yesterday." I nodded. "I'm fine, thanks. Harry these are beautiful." I said, putting them on the window sill. "We've got a gig tonight, fancy coming along?" "Yeah, sure, why not?" He gave me a hug and left.

Cute.

I got myself changed into my work clothes and headed to work. I looked at my phone one last time, nothing. Just a photo of Olly and I.

I got to the office and was greeted by my boss. "I have an amazing assignment for you. It's not front page, but it draws a lot of attention. Three words. One. Direction. Concert." I quietly laughed to myself. "Sounds great." I said, walking over to my desk. I got my phone out and took a picture of the piece of paper my boss gave me. I sent it to Harry.

"Look what my boss gave me!!!"

And attached the picture.

I put my phone back in my bag and got to work. "Issy?" someone said, across the way. I looked uo and saw my co-worker, Angela. "Oh, hey." I replied, getting back to work. "Is everything okay?" I nodded. She smiled and was convinced. "I'm always here, okay?" I smiled and nodded. I checked my phone over and over again, still nothing from Olly. Ugh. Giving up.

"See you tomorrow, Mr Murphy." I said to my boss. He saluted me. Olly's thing. "Enjoy the concert!" I laughed and nodded. "I will." and I left. I walked home as the office was only 10 minutes from my apartment. I felt my phone buzzing in my bag. I immediatley got it out and it was a text...from Harry. UGH.

"Lucky you, ey;-) I've got you backstage passes so you can interview us if you want x"

This could be amazing. An interview with One Direction?! My boss is going to love me. I put my key in the door and slumped on the sofa. I looked at the time - 6.02pm. The show starts at 7. I better get ready. I sent a quick text to Harry.

"Good luck, you'll knock them dead. Give my love to the others! see you later xx"

I put my phone on charge and went into the shower. I came out 15 minutes later and got changed, into some denim shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my pad and my recorded and I left. I put my phone, keys, purse in my bag and headed into the car that James sent for me. "Thank you." I said to the man as he held the door open for me. I slid in and buckled my seatbelt.

The car journey was so quiet, the music on the radio was faint, could hardly hear it. The driver wasn't planning on making conversation. "We're here, ma'am." He opened the door and I thanked him again. He got back in his car and started to drive off. "Wait, don't you want money?" he laughed until he realised I was serious. "Ma'am it's fine. Go and enjyoy yourself." and he was gone. Oh, that was sweet. I got out my ticket and showed it to the secruity man. I was in one of those VIP boxes. Never been in one of these before. I took my seat and took a picture of the set. "ARE YOU READY?" i heard someone shout, sounded a lot like Louis. Millions of young girls started screaming. Ouch. The show started and all five boys appeared on stage. The crowd went mental. I got out my pad and started jotting things down.

1 hour and 45 minutes later, the concert finished. I got up and made my way round to the secruity which was labelled 'NO ENTRY'. "Hi, my name is Is-" "Issy!" I heard someone shout from behind the security man. The man turned around and then I saw Harry. "Harry, do you know this woman?" Harry nodded and he let me in. "Thanks..." I said, scared. He was massive. "Hey, he's scary." I said, as Harry took me down a long corridor. "Yeah he is." Harry said, entering a door which said '1D'. I was soon greeted by four other boys, which leaded for me to fall on the sofa. "Ouch!" I said, pushing them off me. "You're strong, Miss Davis." Zayn said, sitting beside me. "What can I say?" I said, winking. They all laughed. "Can we get to work now?" they all fell silent, and noticed my serious tone. I started laughing and a look a relief flew through them. "Okay, let's go..." and I started asking them questions.

"Thank you guys, means a lot." I said, getting up and heading for the door. "Hey, why don't you stay with us in our hotels? I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind." Zayn said, winking at Harry. Harry elbowed him. "What's that meant to mean?" The panic in the eyes was hilarious. "Erm, nothing... So what do you say?" Harry said, smiling at me. "No, I better get back. Going to, erm, skype Olly...when I get back." I said, trying to think of an excuse. The whole room turned to Harry. "alright then, see you soon." Harry said, walking away into another room. "What was that about?" The four boys shrugged in sync. I gave them quick hugs and headed out the door. What the hell was that about? I walked out of the arena and waited for my car to pull up. "Issy! Issy wait!" I heard someone call. I turned around to see Harry running towards me. He wasn't wearing any disguise, what was he doing? "Harry, you're going to get spotted.." "I don't care." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. There and then. I could see a couple of flashes and sounds of photographs being taken. I pulled away and slapped him. I was so surprised by my actions. AND HIS. How could he just kiss me? Right there? In public. Soon, my car turned up. "Don't get out, just drive please." I told the driver, he was the same one I had before. He did as he was told and drove. I buried my head in my hands and started crying. "Is everything okay, Miss?" I wiped my eyes and looked up. "Yeah yeah, don't worry about me." He smiled and focused back onto the road. "Here..." he said, handing me a tissue. "Thank you." He soon pulled up at my apartment. "Thank you, so much." he shrugged and drove off. I opened the door and immediatley called Olly. "Hello?" finally he picked up. Rant time. "Hi..." I began. "Hey baby! I miss you!" "Olly, I need to talk." "Okay..." "I'm thinking, maybe you don't want this as much as I do. You go out and get drunk and god knows what when I told you about it-" "Issy what are you-" "Olly let me finish. I'm just thinking about us. I can't do this if you won't commit. If you're going to go out every night and get drunk and kiss other girls, while Sarah sits at home with our kids. I can't have that. So I think it's better if we just end it here and now." There was silence. "Olly?" "Can I talk now?" "Erm, yeah..." "Okay good, what the fuck are you on about?" I laugh escaped his mouth. "What? You didn't hear what I said last night?" "No, it was disconnected and I couldn't call you back. Why? What did you say? Is everything okay?" "Thank fuck. Olly...I'm pregnant." "You're joking?" I laughed. "Nope. What are we going to do?" Silence. "Olly? Are you happy or not?" "Yeah...yeah of course. I'm..going to get some sleep. Night." "Erm, night?" I said, before he hung up. That was weird? I just told him i'm pregnant with his child and he goes to sleep? Fuck. My phone started buzzing. Harry Styles.

"Issy, I'm sorry." 

I ignored it and threw my phone on the bed. I fell on the bed and fell asleep, hands resting on my pregnant stomach. 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~