chapter forty eight:

Olly's P.O.V.

Issy and Niall had been gone for ages, where could they be? I stopped singing and made a 'T' with my hands, indicating timeout. Sarah sighed but nodded. I went off the stage, got my phone from my pocket and dialled Issy's number. "Olly, I'll meet you back at home. I need to talk to you." And then she hung up. That was it? What the hell. I tried ringing her back but it went straight to voicemail. "Sarah, can we call it a day?" She nodded and I kissed her cheek. "See you tomorrow, lads." I waved to them, got in my car and drove home.

"Sweetie, you here?" I said, setting my keys down on the sideboard. "in here." She replied. I walked into the living room and saw her sitting down on the couch, she looked like she has been crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" I said, giving her a cuddle. "Olly, please." she pushed me away. She couldn't even look me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" She didn't reply. "Issy, what happened?" I asked again. "I kissed Harry."

Issy's P.O.V.

"
I kissed Harry."

There I said it. It was out in the open. There was no going back. He didn't say anything, just kept his eyes on me. "I'm sorry, I was lonely and sad and mad and I swear it'll never happen again. You need to understand that I love you more than anything in the world. And remember the kids, we have two beautiful kids and one in the oven." He smirked at this, but still kept silent. "And please don't be mad at Harry, it was my fault. It wasn't his." I could feel something. It was a bad feeling. 'Please don't break up with me' kept going round in my head. I just collapsed and started crying. "I'm so-" no words would come up, I was crying like a baby. He would never forgive me for this. I suddenly found a muscular arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him. "Shh, it's okay." He repeated. I lifted my head and saw him staring at me. He bought his thumbs up to my face and wiped my tears. "Olly, I'm so so sorry" I said for the millionth time. He smiled. Never thought I would see that again. "It's okay, baby." what? He's forgiven me? "W-what?" "It's okay, we've both done stupid things. It didn't mean anything, did it?" I shook my head violently. "And you love me right?" I nodded my head. "That's all I need to know. I love you princess." And he kissed me. "I'm so sorry, I don't deserve you, you're so amaz-" he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

I rested my head on his chest, hearing his breathing, listening to his heartbeat. He suddenly moved and my head dropped down to his crotch. "Ooh hello." He said, winking. I stuck my tongue out and pulled my head up to the upright position. He looked at his watch and sighed. "Nearly 3. Got to go and pick up the kids." He got up, grabbed his phone and his keys and pulled on his denim jacket. "You coming?" He asked, poking his head round the door. I shook my head. "I think I'll just stay here." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later, gorgeous." And he left.

I switched on the TV and put on a movie. I could swear the sofa was buzzing...oh wait it's my phone. I put my hand underneath the sofa searching for it, until i eventually found it. I ignored the caller ID and immediately pressed accept. "Hello?" "ISSY DAVIS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU WERE MEANT TO BE AT WORK TWO HOURS AGO. YOU WERENT AT YOUR HOUSE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT YOU!" I pulled the phone away from my ear, wincing at how loud he was. "Oh hi, James..." I began. "Well? Where the hell are you?" I breathed in. "Here's the thing, I'm sort of in England beca-" "ENGLAND?! What the hell are you doing there!" He shouted back, cutting me off. "James I'm pregnant. And I was feeling lonely out there without my family. I missed them to bits. I couldn't live in Australia while my fiancé and kids were in England. Can you not transfer my job over here?" There was silence. "Issy, you're one of the good ones. But I have no choice but to fire you. Goodbye." And he hung up. Wow. Okay. I slammed my phone down and bought my legs up to my shoulders and began to cry.

I heard the door slam and I wiped my eyes, and putting my legs down. "Mummy!" I heard Holly say, running over to me, jumping on me. "Ouch" i said, kissing her head. She ran out and went upstairs. "I'll pick Scott up later." I said to Olly as he nodded. "I'm just going to pop out...S-Sarah needs to see me." I nodded and he left. What was wrong with him?

Olly's P.O.V.

"I'm just going to pop out," I tried to think of an excuse. "S-Sarah needs to see me." She nodded, fully convinced. I shut the door and got into my car. I started the ignition and made my way. My way to Harry's house.

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~