-CHAPTER 22-

He kept kissing me, he was intense and unique, but how could a simple kiss make my inside feel so incredible?, the sensations that were going on inside me were incredible. 

I was holding his head with one of my hands, getting him closer so that our kiss would not end anytime soon, making it a more passionate one.

My other hand was placed on his cheek, I  moved it to to his hair so that I could play with it whilst kissing him. After a few seconds, I moved my face away from the kiss, because I'm a human being and need oxygen, did he want to kill me or something?

He just kept going kissing my cheek all the way down to my neck. I threw my head to the back and just enjoyed the moment. He bit me, kissed me, he was basically doing whatever he wanted with me, so it was now or never, because if we kept this going God knows where we'd end up. 

I held his chin leading him back to my lips and kissed him once again, as if there was no tomorrow.–God, this man can't seriously be more provocative and sexy- I told myself, at the same time that  -against my will -I moved my face breaking up the kiss, and placing my forehead against his.I slowly opened my eyes, because I was still trying to control myself from what had just happened, his lips were red and puffy, I was wrong, he could get sexier and more provocative, his deep blue eyes were staring directly at mine, but his stare wasn't cold as his usual one, I will possibly regret what I was about to say.

—...and I kissed you, again— I whispered on his lips with a victorious tone, before untying my legs around his hips and getting them back to the floor.  

He put me down avoiding my stare, if I'm honest I was waiting for a complaint like " you see!", "you see how you are!" but I got nothing. His astonished face was indescriptible, I don't know if it was anger, disappointment, annoyance, or maybe it was a mix of all. I adjusted my dress in its place, and my hair as well before I turned to somewhere else and started my way to it.  — Shall we start answering the project? —I asked as if absolutely nothing had happened, I turned back at his to see him, and he was still facing the wall, it was truly making me nervous, perhaps I altered something else that his breathing.

He turned  and walked to me, I was extremely nervous, everything was going through my mind, - a hit?, rape?- I laughed to myself because I was so stupid to even consider any of these horrible things to happen. He was just inches from me, but didn't get as close, then just crossed the room in from of me, walked to the coffee table grabbed the project and handed me approximately the half of the package of sheets of paper. 

I smiled and took them, my goal was to make him go crazy, and if I gave him the "whole package" from the beginning it wasn't going to work, plus I'm not as easy as he thinks I am, actually I'm not easy at all, I'm just making things easier for him. 

I sat of the sofa where I had previously left my bag, Jake also sat but on the other end of it, the distance wasn't long since it was a sofa where only tree people could seat.

— Why are you sitting so far?— I asked jokingly —I won't bite you —I took a pink pen from my bag —...unless you want to— I turned to see him and a little cheeky smile started to appear on his face, but as he saw me staring at him it disappeared.—Oh come on— I said laughing  —I know you want to laugh — I told him and he just denied with his head without taking his eyes off the project.—I drive you crazy, I know that — I said laughing.

—Just because you can't stop saying stupid things. And start answering the project— at least he didn't deny it, it could be a stupid thing but it's true

I began answering question by question from the annoying project, -why would she give this to us if we weren't going to have an exam about it .- each paper I answered I put between Jake and I. 

—if you don't know the answers look the up on your book— he said without looking at me, maybe he thought that all of the sheets of paper I had been putting between us, I didn't understand.

— Who said I don't know them?— I asked turning to him, he looked at me and then grabbed all of the papers on the sofa, I was just looking at him observing the ones answered with pink ink — I told you Jake — he looked at me —I'm smarter than you think.