-CHAPTER 44-

Don't do it Jake. My internal voice told me. Too late I had already done it. Louisa jumped when I opened the door. 

— Stop Jake! I have to go!— she said and I just ignored her. I came in the car and took the keys, she sighed annoyingly, and I just went to the side and shook the keys to her. 

—Give the back— she demanded still inside the car

—Come and get them— I shook them again, and she stared at me. 

—GIVE THE BACK— she yelled

—Come and get them— I said again provoking her. She hit the steering wheel with fury, got out of the car and pulled her dress down a little, she looked so harmless but she obviously wasn't.  

She walked two steps closer to me and extended her arm for me to give her the keys, she was furious, her green eyes were staring deeply into my blue ones. I shook the keys once again, she wanted to laugh but didn't. 

—I really don't get you— she said walking to me and took the keys away from me, turned around to go back to her car, but when she was about to open the door I tied my arms around her waist.

— Do you actually like me?— I whispered in her ear.

— Why do you ask that Jake?! —she turned to see me and complained —because even if I tell you I do you're going to tell me for the one millionth time you don't care about me. — she was talking quickly and apparently she could't shut up. The only coherent way to shut her up that I could think about was to hug her by the waist, pull her to my body and kiss her, I didn't care if she didn't kiss me back. She closed her eyes just like I did, and tied her arms around my neck, her soft lips moved perfectly with mine, I placed one of my hands behind her neck to pull her closer to me and make the kiss even deeper.  

*

Louisa's POV

—Jake...— I said in between kissed—Jake I have to go— I whispered hoping he didn't listen to me to carry on with this moment that could become another fight in a couple of seconds.

—Call Christian and tell him you're not going — he stopped kissing me and quickly handed me his cell phone. I stared at him a little insecure and he noticed it and laughed. —I won't do anything—  he said pinky swearing.

—He'll kill me—I said laughing—I better just go — I was still a little shocked from his reaction.

— I'll call him then— he said lifting his eyebrow.

—I'll se you tomorrow— I walked to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

...

It was so much fun to come and spend time with Christian again I missed him so much, we talked a lot, we talked about Tiffany, about him and what had happened today with Jake.  

— So you like him huh?— he laughed trying not to fall from the blue sofa. 

—No— I answered laying on Chris' bed. —I had to say it, because I'm not losing this bet. — I smiled widely.

— Do you actually want to get back together with Zack?—he asked not really happy about that.  

—Yes—I smiled —but I'm not getting back together with him—I bit my lower lip—he is getting back together with me— he denied with his head.