-CHAPTER 35-

I am so mad right now, first of all Jake had no right to talk to me the way he had, I know I was the first one to bother him, but I never disrespected him in any way. That's how he paid me after spending the whole day with his siblings, not that I minded I loved those kids but  still, he's so ungrateful. 

Second of all, my mum just to let me think she cares and so that she doesn't feel bad for being an awful mum pretends to care about me and feels the power to tell me off, once every year, she couldn't have been more fake and chose a worse timing.

Saturday afternoon. My mum tried to fix things up with me, but every time she tried to do it her stupid cell phone rang, so I just stood up and went upstairs to my room, making our relationship even worse and harder to handle, of course if it was actually possible to get worse. 

Sunday night. I was practically laying on my bed, as I did the whole weekend. I didn't want to do anything, I was so pissed off still that I didn't even wanted to go grab a glass of water.

I missed Zack... he was the one that made me forget about all my "family" problems and what should I say about Christian he didn't just made me forget about them, he listened to me and actually tried to help me with everything he could. But he was with Tiffany now...and Zack was with Casy. Which meant: Louisa lonelier than a school on vacation. 

—Shit— I said to myself when I woke up and noticed that my stupid alarm clock hadn't rang. I was 99% sure I wasn't going to make it to the first class. I grabbed a "simple" outfit, I didn't want to dress up today.  

I opened my locker, got a pair of books out of my bag and exchanged them with the ones in my locker I was actually going to use today, I had already missed the first class, so I wasn't going to use some books anymore today.

— What are you trying to show?— a manly voice surprised me, since I hadn't seen anyone on the hallways. I ignored it and pushed my locker door shut.  — Is all of this because of what I told you yesterday about your "stupid pick dresses"? — he asked jokingly but it wasn't funny to me.  

—First of...—I sighed —I'm not trying to show anything to anyone, much less to you — I said clearly 

— Why so rude with me huh?— he got closer to me trying to make me nervous, of course he had no idea who he was talking to, I could go from the "victim" to the "boss" in seconds.

—You're so cynical Jake— I said with disgust, and quickly tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my waist not letting me leave.

—You didn't...

— You didn't used to say that a couple days ago?— I interrupted him finishing his sentence. 

—No— he smiled 

—You're right. — I affirmed —I actually feel ashamed that I followed you for so long — you see? I am the boss now, he was going to come running to my arms now. 

—Well...

—Stop Jake—I interrupted him once again —I don't really feel like discussing about anything with nobody today, alright?, say whatever you want I don't care. — I said with an annoyed voice, it was the truth —just leave me alone. — I used the same words he had used with me. 

I turned around, but before I could step out of there, he grabbed my arm, he was getting used to grabbing my arm like that, he got me closer to his body and stared deep into my eyes. 

— You want me to leave you alone?— he laughed  — Like that? like you left me "alone"?— I rolled my eyes 

—Yes Jake, yes...—I said ironically and sarcastically, I just wanted to end this discussion. He placed a hand on my cheek and in a matter of seconds his lips met mine.  

— What's wrong with you !— I complained and pushed him, he was looking at me shocked. May be he thought I was joking or something when I told him I wasn't in a mood and just thought I'd kiss him back, I just put my bag on my shoulders and walked away from him and fast as I could.  

I had just decided I was going to quit the stupid bet, but after this... I deserved revanche, Jake was going to pay for everything he had done to me. 

I got out of the school building as fast as I could, I walked on the schools garden and then noticed I was quite far now, I stopped in front of a tree, threw muy bag to the side of it to then sit behind the big old tree laying on the grass, I sat hugging my knees and then hiding my face in the little hole between my stomach, my legs and my arms. 

—Listen...

— FUCK JAKE!— I said angrily, how did he find me? — Stop! you want me away from you and you got me away alright? everyone's happy now, remember? "why don't you just make everyone happy and leave me alone?"— I repeated the words he had told me before, when he asked to follow some other guy that wasn't him. 

— LISTEN TO ME!— he sad angrily. I lift my head to see him and then he just sat by my side, leaning on the tree as well  — I... I'm sorry...