-CHAPTER 57-

Jake's POV

A warm sunlight beam that entered through the window made me wake up so early. I tried to turn around to avoid the sunlight in my face and to be able to sleep some more, but it was impossible. Louisa's arms were tied around my body. A smile appeared on my face when I remembered the amazing night we had.

I started to caress her waist on top of the sheets, to then hug her back, she just curled up in my chest.  I put a couple of strands of her hair behind her ears because they didn't let me see her face. I kissed her forehead and then kissed her lips softly, trying not to wake her up, but I failed, she started to open her eyes slowly. A huge smile appeared on her face when she saw me. 

—Morning— she said hiding her face in my neck. 

—Morning— I answered and kissed her head. 

— What time is it? — she asked with a raspy voice 

—9:00— I said after looking at the clock that was on the night table. 

— Why did you wake up so early? — she laughed and rubbed her eyes. 

—That sun ray woke me up, I forgot to close the blinds because I didn't want to wake you up and it didn't work anyways, I did wake you up.— now I curled up in her arms. 

—I'll close them —she said sitting on the bed  — but close your eyes. — she posted at me 

— Why? — I asked smiley 

—Just close them— she ordered again whist she covered herself with the bed sheets and I understood why she wanted me to close my eyes.

—Gorgeous it's stupid that you want me to...

—No Jake—I laughed and did as she told me, I covered my head with the sheets, I could just see her silhouette. The room became dark immediately.  

— Can I see now?—I asked

—Yes— she answered and I uncovered my eyes and her then naked body was now covered with one of my striped t-shorts.

— Can I borrow it? —she asked with a tender voice.

—No, take it off— I bit my lower lip

—Then I'll go pick my clothes up— she said standing up and 

—Hey, Hey— I said and she stopped  — come back—I told her posting at the bed. Her eyes were shining in the dark room and she came back running to the bed.

—Just a few more minutes, we have to go get ready for tonight dan you have to pick your tux up — she said, telling me what we were doing today. 

—What if we don't g and we just stay like this all day— I said hugging cuddling her. 

—Jake...— she said, it was important to her.

—Alright, alright

...

— Jake? ! Jake! Jake wake up! — I quickly opened my eyes to Louisa's screams. 

— What? what happened?- I asked alarmed 

—Happens that it's 5 pm and we are still... like this!  —shit, 5 already? how could we possibly sleep for so long?  —I'll go take a shower, and then I'll go pick my dress up... at my mum's — her voice changed completely when she mentioned her mother. She gave me a kiss, and then ran to the bathroom. I combed my hair with my fingers and laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I was undoubtedly in love with her. 

I heard the water run in the batchroom and a sweet voice singing. 

A slight sound made me come out of my thoughts, I turned to the right and saw what the sound was, it was probably Louisa's phone. It sounded for the third time. I took it, looked at the screen, I wasn't going to see them, it's her privacy, the screen just said "three texts from Christian". I wasn't sure on whether or not press the "read" or "later" buttons. i decided to press "later" but pressed "read" by accident. Automatically her cell phone book me to the inbox, there were way too much tests from Christian. Actually they were all from him. I must admit, I was kind of jealous and just chose a random text to read. " Well, then what?, how was it?, accept it you'll lose the bet!". A fun smile came to my face, what did the bet on? and why didn't Louisa tell em about it. I really wanted to know what they bet about. I couldn't resist and went to to the sent texts to see what she answered. " Excellent, actually I can almost asure YOU lost the bet, don't get surprised when Gyllenhaal admits he's madly in love with me" 

I don't know how to explain what I felt. I just know i wanted to destroy everything around me. I wanted to punch everything , punch myself for believing in her, she broke my heart... 

*

Louisa's POV

I wrapped my body in a white towel and went out of the bathroom. I was so happy, tonight was going to be perfect. 

Jake was still laying in bed, his arms were behind his head. He seemed pretty comfortable. 

—Your turn— I told him walking to him but he was just staring at the ceiling with a lost stare.— Jake— I sang  and he turned to me. 

—Yeah, I'm coming— he smiled and sat on the bed with the bedsheets around his hips. 

—I'll see you later then— I came closer to him to kiss him but he moved his face away from me and put his cheek. 

...

Fortunately my mum wasn't home, so with no problems I came in to pick my dress up. My shoes and accesorios as well. When I came out I asked the cleaning ladies to not tell my mum I had gone. They just agreed and I thanked them and went out. 

7:00, I arriende to Jake's house, I knocked on the door, but then realized it was open.

— Jake? — I asked but no one answered. He must be picking his tux up.

I came upstairs and walked to Jake's room, It was still messy, excepto for the clothes that wasn't on the floor.

I made the bed and put everything in its place. I saw my cell phone on the night table, grabbed it and saved it on my purse. Once I had cleaned all the room I went back to my current room and started to get ready. 

*

Jake's POV

8:20, and she wasn't ready yet. I sat on one of the living room sofas. Stupid tux I hated it. Fortunately all this torture was about to be over.