-CHAPTER 74-

Both stared into each other's eyes with anger. I breathed deeply.
— How did my mum know I was living with Jake?— I asked after having stayed a few minutes silent.
—I told you.
—And who the hell asked you to do it? — Jake said. I just stared at him and he closed his mouth. 
—She was worried, plus she wanted to call the police and report this as a kidnap — He explained. 
— Worried? — I laughed. 
— Lou, I'm sorry but she knew I had to know where you were and I couldn't say no. Plus I though it was the right thing to do. Not just for you, I also saved this jerk's ass and look at how he thanks me. 
—Asshole— Jake said turning around — As if I needed your fucking help.
— Jake! — I said again making him shut up 
—I think you should go back to your house... 
—You have a lot of opinions, don't you? — Once again Jake spoke with his ever so "kind"  tone. 
—Christian please don't give information about me or about Jake, you perfectly know that I hate living in that house. My relationship with my mother isn't good and you know it better than anyone else. Plus I don't live with him, I'll look for a hotel room or something soon — I said and both of them went pale. 
—Don't even think about it — They both said, at least they had something in common. 
—Alright, alright — I said trying to calm them down — Then please whatever my mum asks don't answer, to anything! — I said — Come on, let's g before we're not allowed to have class anymore.  
Fortunately the ring hadn't sound yet, Christian took his backpack and stared to walk away. Jake took his jacket from the grass and put it on. 

-

We were walking in the hallway when I felt Jake's hands on my waist. 
—Shit Lou...I don't like it when you wear this small dresses — He said on my ear and I turned around and hugged him. 
—No shorts, no dresses, no skirts — I complained — You're worse than school's dress code. 
—You have no idea how I feel when other guys see you with lust in their eyes and I can't freaking kick their asses.
—I think you only notice what you want... — I took his hand. 
— What do you mean? — He asked without understanding. 
—Look to the right...
— What's there? — He whispered after having turned his face to see and not having found anything suspicious. 
—Left.
— What? — He said still clueless. 
—Look at them...All the girls whisper whenever we pass by — He looked around — I'm not the only one being looked at all the time — He turned around and saw a bunch of girls whispering to each other and smiling at him.  
—I don't understand— Did he really not notice or was he pretending? Whenever we walked by they always saw us. It was impossible he didn't notice.

—Oh—He said — I get it now — He smiled cheekily.  

— Why are you smiling like that — I complained and punched his arm jokingly 
—You see what I feel now — He laughed. 
—You're an idiot— I crossed by arms. 
—Hey—He hugged me from behind whilst I kept walking, putting his head on my shoulder. —You know I only love you — He said kissing my cheek — But I still I don't want you wearing those short dresses.  
—Let's not start— I didn't want to start a discussion.