-CHAPTER 55-

—You're crazy if you think I'm letting you stay anywhere outside this house if it's not in your house— I told her hugging her again. It was alarming seeing her like that, so vulnerable.

—Jake, I'm really only staying today— she whispered

—Alright come in— I didn't want to bother her, but I really wasn't going to let her stay elsewhere, either it's here or her house.

—Thanks— she said hugging me tightly  —I'll go get some clothes from my car— she turned around. 

—No—I said stopping her— go upstairs, take a shower if you want and I'll get your stuff out of the car— she agreed and started her way upstairs

*

Louisa's POV

I felt so stupid, but I really didn't want to be lonely... even lonelier. At least Jake, Jennifer and Jared made me feel loved.

I came upstairs leaving a ton of water on the stairs, I'd clean it afterwards. 

I arrived to Jake's bedroom and saw that the floor was rugged and I'd leave it soaking wet, but I came in anyways, I was freezing.

I let the water run through my body and started to clean my hair with some shampoo...

...

— You could've just brought one— I said looking at my suitcases. 

—It doesn't matter what you say Lou — he said turning around— you're not leaving here unless you're going to your house. — I sighed deeply

—Alright—I said as if there wasn't another option.  

— Really?—he asked excitedly 

—No— I answered and looked down.   — I want to change... — he rolled his eyes and went out of the room. 

*

Jake's POV

— Are you cold?— I came in the room after she told me she was ready, she was hugging her legs. 

—Kind of—she said shyly. —I forgot to bring me sweatpants and sweaters. —she said with a small smile on her face.  

—But I'm sure you didn't forget one dress and a pair of heels, did you? — a laughter came out of her mouth . —I don't like seeing you like that—I said sitting by her side— Was it because of me?—I was more than sure that her mother hated me and known Louisa I can imagine what the problem was.   

—Of course not— she said placing her hands on my cheeks.

—You're cold— I laughed and stood up to look for a sweatshirt.  — here— I handed her a gray one with white letters on it; she took it and put it on messing her hair a little bit, It really surprised me that she didn't put her hair back where it was supposed to be. There was something definitely wrong.   —You can stay here as long as you need and want. —I told her sitting by her side one more time.  — But I insist, you have to talk to your mum, this can be fixed—I said putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. —You can't imagine what I would do if I ever had a chance to have my parents back.— she stared into my eyes and started to cry. 

—Jake...— she whispered but it looked like she regretted what she was going to tell me and just hugged me.  

*

Louisa'a POV

 Christian's pissed stare indicated me that he already knew I didn't live with my mum anymore.

— When were you planning on telling me?— he said angrily

—Hey, Hey—Jake said pushing him ever-so-lightly to get him a couple steps away from me. 

—Mind your own business—he said angrily and Jake just stared at him the same way.  

—Look...

—Jake—  I said placing my hand on his chest trying to make him calm down a little. Chris was just worried about me. He stared at me kind of angrily/worried, kissed my cheek and started to walk away from us. leaving us alone. 

— Lou, are you staying at his place?—he asked and I agreed with my head. 

—Look Christian— I said annoyingly —you know me better than anybody, and mine and my mom's relationship has never been good. — I said  — you know well that as much as I try, she doesn't do it —I sighed —I got tired Chris, I simply don't think much will change whether or not I leave the house— he looked down

— ...And why didn't you call me? you don't love me anymore? — I laughed 

—Because you would have taken me back home—he smiled, which meant I was right  —And of course I love you — I hugged him  —You'll never be freed from Louisa Smith—I gave him a kiss of the cheek. 

—Alright— he said caressing my cheek  —but at least try to talk to her 

—...I won't promise you anything— I said 

—Christian...— it was Tiffany —...Hi—she greeted me a little unsure.

—Hi—I smiled —I'm leaving, I'll go look for Jake. — I said before leaving and go do as I said.