-CHAPTER 66-

— Then? —Jake asked once again kind of annoyed because of his siblings indecision— paintball? — he asked staring at me with a cheeky smile.

— No! —everyone laughed because of my horrified scream— Let's go to...  —I didn't say and they looked at me intrigued.  

— Where? — asked Jennifer eager

—Go change and I'll tell you later — I was about to run upstairs with the kids but Jake tied his arms around my  was it and stopped me. 

—No, No, No... —He smiled wickedly— tell me where we're going now! if you don't I won't know where I'm driving —he then gave me lots of little kisses on my neck and cheeks. 

—Don't worry... — I smiled —I'll drive— I gave a quick kiss on his lips distracting him so that he let go of me and then ran to the table to get the car keys.

—I'll get them back anyway— he said as I shook the keys in front of him showing them off

—I don't think so— I said running to the stairs a quick as I could before he could get me, but it was worthless as he got kept my pace and didn't let me enter my room.  

—Give them to me— he smiled victoriously

—Earn them... — I smiled victoriously now. If he wanted he could get them away form me easily, but he would earn them, it was better for both of us. 

He got closer to me and carried me, placing his arms under my bum, our chests were still unsettled from the run downstairs. 

He started to kiss my neck, he made my hormones explode, just from the touch of his lips on my skin I was driven crazy, I tied my arms around his head and started to play with his hair, he then started a path of kisses from my neck to my cheeks, and then to my lips.

—We're ready!— I got down and opened my rooms door and got in.

— You're a cheater! —he yelled and tried to open the door, but the lock was on it. I changed my clothes, and didn't really do anything to my hair, just let it loose.  

...

—I hope you're not taking us somewhere boring like a beauty salon or a spa— said Jake looking out of the copilot seat window. 

— How did you guess? —I asked with excitement —We'll go get a manicure, pedicure, wear some beauty masks... 

—I'll get out of the car here thanks—said Jake, opening the door whilst the car was still moving.

— Are you crazy! — I yelled at him for opening the door, he closed it then.

—You're crazy if you think I'm going to that place— I laughed

—It was a joke— I rolled my eyes  —and even if you wanted to ... they wouldn't let you in —I laughed —not without calling security before though and making you go through a metal detector. — the little ones laughed along me. He just said a sarcastic " how funny" 

—We're here— I said parking the car in front of a huge grey building. 

— What id here? — I turned to see Jake because of Jennifer's question. 

— You0ve never brought them here? — I asked him 

— to a storehouse? what for?

—It's not a storehouse— I said —come on guys— I came out of the car and the looked at me kind of skeptical.— Have you never come here? — I asked surprised 

—No— he answered tying his arms around my waist, bringing him closer to him. 

We came in and the cold started to et to us, it was an iceskating rink.

— ¡Wow! — Jennifer got really excited and a huge smile appeared other face when she saw the ice rink— are we coming in? are we? come on Jake! let's go!— she was pulling his arm and Jared did as well. 

—Hey hey hey— I said and they turned to see me  —we didn't come this far to only see— they both yelled in excitement, we walked to the ticket booth  to pay for our rented skates.

—three— said Jake and I turned to him.  

—Four—I corrected

—Three—he repeated

—Four— I smiled to the lady on the booth who was starting to get annoyed

—Just three— he said staring into my eyes

—Just two then— I turned around angrily and heard him swear in a whisper.

—Four— he said finally and a huge smile appeared on my face—You're crazy— he whispered in my ear and hugged me. 

—I know— I intertwined my fingers with his fingers with mine to then walk with the kids who were staring at the people inside the ice rink. 

We went to the main counter and gave out tickets to the lady in charge so that she could give us our skates.

Once we were ready we were waiting on the bench for our turn to come in. There weren't too many people waiting, maybe about ten only. A loud bell rang and let us know it was our turn. 

— Want me to help you so that you don't fall down?— I lifted my eyebrows and stared at him. 

— Do you want ME to help you darling?—I said smiling and cracking up. I turned around and came in the ice rink. If there was a sport I liked was ice skating. He started at me surprised at my ease to skate in the ice.