-CHAPTER 2-

I woke up. I could barely stand up, and with all the energy I could get at this time in the morning I walked to the bathroom and opened the foset to finally start taking a shower.

In a matter of seconds the water turned from cold to the perfect temperature. I let my pijamas slip my body till they met the floor and came in the shower so that both, the water and soap could do their job and leave behind every little piece of dirt in my body. I came out to take my usual white towel and wrap it around my body.

I put on one of my Dior Couture dresses and my new marvelous black velvet Louboutins. Some of you will say heels and dress to go to school?!? YES! why?, because I love them, and they definitely come amazingly with my style and of course you would never see the most popular girl in school wearing homeless like clothing, would you? Definitely not.

Now more than ever I had to look breathtaking. Zack and I had broken up, so no sign of weakness shall be seen.Actually, I had to show everybody that everything was still perfect. 

I left my hair loose so that every curl looked perfect. I put on some natural makeup, got my cat eye line above my eye, put some mascara on my long curly lashes and my usual MAC nude lipstick.

I took my bag, which had some books, since most of them were in my locker, went downstairs and there was my mum in the living room. The coffee table was in the middle of the room full of papers, her laptop and 3 of her 5 mobiles she always carried. No doubt she was a busy woman.

—I'm leaving...— I told her before I came out 

—have  a good day—she said

It's been two months since I drove my Audi R8. Zack used to pick me up every morning and take me to school, and of course he would take me home after, and anything I need he did or made.

I got to the campus and parked my car. I like to arrive late so that I could get everybody's attention when coming into the classroom, not that it was necessary as I'm Louisa Smith but still a little more than usual wouldn't hurt anybody. 

I came out of my car and everybody was staring at me. Girls stares were hateful and Men stares basically were pure desire. Everyone was whispering things from one to another, I'm sure it's Zack not being by my side hugging my waste from behind and carrying my bag.

I ignored it and kept walking slowly moving my hips in a rhythmic sexy unique way. - Damn!- I thought furious  – where the hell is Christian?!- I couldn't see him anywhere and I really needed to talk to him. When I arrived to my locker I took out my mobile and started to text Christian. 

— Why are you in a rush?— his strong voice almost made me drop my phone.

— Where were you?!— I asked upset

— Home?— he answered 

— don't leave me alone...— I told him in a serious voice

—You see... Louisa you need girl friends— he joked

—You more that anyone know that Louisa Smith and girl friends.. don't go together in the same sentence, unless it has a "doesn't need" in the middle of it— we started walking to our classroom.

Classes went by really fast, it was probably my anxiety to come out to lunch time and make Zack regret dumping me. Finally the bell rang and our French teacher let us out the classroom

—Mecs, n'oubliez pas de faire le devoir! la prochain temps la personne qui ne le fasse n'entrerai pas a la class! vous m'écoutez! ( guys, don't forget to do your homework! the person that doesn't do it won't enter the class! did you hear me!)

Finally, Monsieur Debois left the classroom and let us out.I waited for Christian. When I found him, we walked to the cafeteria. I tried fixing my hair a little bit and suddenly heard Christian laugh.

—See what I tell you... he's right woman— I stared at him and and pushed the cafeteria doors so that we could come in 

—Bye cutie...

—Hey! gorgeous...

Praise, whistles and blown kisses made themselves appear when I walked through the cafeterias hall. They must already know, otherwise no one would be doing that. I loved all that attention anyway, from the jocks to the nerds, everyone looked at me. except for someone.

— Where the hell is  Zack?—I asked Christian in a low tone just audible for him and myself. 

—Enjoying his freedom

—You know what, I thought you were my friend—I said

—Oh come on, you know I'm kidding — he answered laughing

 We were talking about a bunch of stupid things, as usual but still I was wondering where Zack was.

— Hey!— Four voices sounded from the hall, Christian's friends

—You abandoned us Chris—one of them told him while he sat on the table. 

—Sorry, my friend here needed support.—he answered and I stared at him 

—Hey... it's true— said the blond one —you and Zack broke up...— all of them staring at me waiting for my answer— What if you and I...

—Sean... don't even think about it— Christian interrupted him and I thanked him with a smile.

His friends didn't bother me at all, actually they were fun, What bothered me was the mystery of my ex boyfriends location.

We were all talking about interesting stuff, when one of Christians friends said "Oh no" while looking at the entrance of the cafeteria. We looked at him, and then looked at...