-CHAPTER 61-

I folded the paper in two parts, in three parts to then break it in a hundred pieces. I stood up angrily, I was pissed. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if I should yell, I didn't know whether or not believe her or if I should me mad at myself. 

I kicked the cofre table so hard the glass from the top broke in a million pieces. 

I breathed deeply trying to control myself, I shouldn't get like this, she deserved it, she played with my feelings and I was never going to forgive her

*

Louisa's POV

I arrived at the airport, paid the taxi and got my bags off the cab. They were just two. I walked to the counter, put my bags own the scale. Gave my ticket to a lady to then be given my boarding pass. 

—Door A-3— she said and smiled at me.  

—Thanks— I said with a sad voice

— Everything alright Mrs.?— she asked and I quickly cleaned my tear off, since not even my huge sunglasses could cover all the tears coming down my cheeks.

—Yeah, it's...ok— I said grabbing my pass and cleaning my tears once again. 

I walked quickly to the door A-3, strangely I had still 30 minutes to board the plane. 

I sat down in front of the big window and couldn't help it... I started crying. I put my bad on my legs and hid my face in it. Why did I ruin everything like that?, why did I play with him? not only did I feel like the worst person on earth, I was the worst person on earth.Jake was never going to forgive me. I was sure the letter ended up in the trash. 

But well, I was gong away, far away. We both, Jake and I would start over. A new life. 

I was in the queue to board the plane. It was pretty slow since they had to check passports and boarding pass. I wanted to get in now. What was I going to do there? I had no idea. I just wanted to go away. I was not brave enough to face Jake. 

There were two persons in front of me. I inhaled deeply and walked a step forward, one more and I'm up. 

— You'll leave? just like that?— I heard behind me and my heartbeat started to get quicker. It was him. I turned around and there he was, little droplets of sweat coming down his cheeks, his chest was inhaling and exhaling quickly, he was agitated. 

—J-Jake— I said taking my sunglasses off and cleaning my tears off. 

—You didn't answer— he said serious — this is how you solve things up?— I looked down ashamed —Look, if we ever fight again, at least tell me where you're going— he smiled —I've running around this airport for twenty minutes from one side to another trying to find you— I let my bag fall to the floor and ran to him. He welcomed me in his arms.

—I'm sorry, I'm incredibly sorry— I repeated whilst wetting his shirt with my tears. He grabbed my chin and made me stare at his eyes. He smiled and said "Shhh" to then put burlaps together in a perfect kiss.