-CHAPTER 29-

—B..but..

—Not buts— she turned around —It seems like Mr. Gyllenhaal doesn't care about this class, and you prefer paying attention to him than to me— of course I preferred to pay attention to him than her, Jake stood up and grabbed all his stuff, I did as well and then we both walked out the classroom. 

— Happy?—he asked when we were both walking to our lockers. 

— Me? yeah— I answered knowing what he was referring to  — always, unlike you — he turned to see me 

— You only make me have problems, you know?— I only knew about one of them and that problem was called Zack. 

— You're a liar!—I laughed —I didn't make you reply to my message, plus don't tell me the first time the teacher told you off was because of me. 

—No— he said sincerely  —I only want you to get away from me — didn't he get tired to reject me? 

— You want me to get away from you?—I stopped walking, and he turned around not stopping walking.

— Isn't it clear yet? I don't know how to tell you this anymore —he turned around and kept walking in the long hallway.  

—You'll miss me Gyllenhaal— I said, turned around and walked away.  

JAKE'S POV

—You'll miss me Gyllenhaal— I heard behind me and then heard her steps fade away, was she actually going to leave me alone?

I truene around and she wasn't there anymore, she actually left, it was about time! 

I arrived to my locker, left a few books there that I hadn't used today. 

I closed my locker hitting it, turned around and saw that asshole called Zack. 

—Gyllenhaal— he said with arrogance.

—Harper— I answered with the same arrogant tone, what did he want? 

—Look...— he said laughing bitterly  —I'm just going to tell this to you once, and I want you to understand it and I hope it's clear — what ever you say your majesty — I don't want you anywhere near  Louisa — for God's sake, I'm the one that doesn't want her around. 

— Weren't you over?— I wasn't going to let this "pretty boy" get away with this.

—That doesn't matter, you understand?, I told you... 

—The one that doesn't get it, it's you— I grabbed his shirt menacingly  —You and Louisa are over and if I want to, I'll get as close to her as I want. —I slammed his body against the lockers  — and I don't care about you're opinion.

—Look, moron...— he tried to grab my neck, he was seriously trying to get me to beat the hell out of him.  

—Jake...— that voice indicated that Louisa was here, Zack pushed me away. 

—This is far from over— he told me before walking away.  

Louisa walked to me confused, and them she looked at Zack who was walking away. 

— Weren't you going to leave me alone?— I asked her, she faked a smile 

—I just came to ask you for the half of the project, so that we don't spend time together — please, you wanted to be all over me three minutes ago.

—I didn't bring it to school —I informed her  — I left it home— it was the truth.

—How smart Gyllenhaal— she said sarcastically — it's perfect right there huh? — how did she just go from "handsome" to "Jake" 

—You're a hypocrite — I told her laughing

—Look who's talking— she said placing a hand on her waist, I had to admit, she looked pretty. 

—How did you go from— I got closer to her slowly, and I could tell she was starting to get nervous—"Hey handsome" to "so that we don't spend time together anymore" — I placed my hands on her waist to bring her closer to me.

— And how did you go from "get away from me" to this —  I meant the short distance between us. 

—I told you — I hid my face in her neck, sweetly perfumed — I only want to have sex with you —  she laughed. If I had told this to any other girl, I would probably have a hand drawn on my cheek, but she was different.

— Oh really?— she placed her hands on my neck, to get me away from her and stared deep into my eyes — well go on...— she said extending her arms, I didn't understand what was going to — I'm here —  I laughed and denied with my head before turning around—I told you, I know you're not that kind of guy — she said sure. — When are you going to take your mask off, huh Jake? —she shouldn't be using that term, being her.  

—When you get yours off as well— I told her not looking at her.