Next day

Last night I knew negan got into bed with me. He was never good at sneaking around. he never knew how to shut his mouth, there was countless times I was awoken to his evil laughter

the sun is shining brightly in the windows, and I'm wide awake. Surprise surprise negan is too, I hear movement and soft chatter coming from the front of the rv

I sit up in bed and notice that my canteen is missing.

I slip out of the bed and walk slowly to the door that separates the bedroom and the rest of the r.v i put my ear up to the door and notice negan is talking.

"You know we don't just let females live." a unfamiliar voice says.

Negan sighs "yeah, well this one is different."

What does he mean 'don't let females just live'?

Negan laughed. "You know, Trevor you have a lot of nerve. You wouldn't understand. So get the fuck out of my r.v, before i have to drag you out."

There was heavy footsteps and the r.v door slammed shut.

Negan was walking back into the bedroom and i quickly jumped back into the bed.

He opens the door and smiles down at me.

"Hey there" he says closing the door softly and handing me my canteen.

"You filled it up?" i asked eagerly taking it from him

"Yeah. Sure did. Its about noon." he laid back down next to me.

To be quite honest, this is very awkward. I haven't laid next to another person for the longest. Let alone my husband. I shouldn't be so nervous, so awkward. But its really hard not to be, especially when i know what this man is capable of. I scoot over slightly

He scooted closer to me and wrapped a arm around me. I flinched at his touch, i was all tensed up and he noticed.

"What the hell girl I'm just tryna cuddle." he says laughing.

But I didn't find it funny.

I smiled fakely, and just start crying. All of this is too much to take right now, i don't know whats worse, being stuck outside with a whole freaking apocalypse against you, or being stuck inside with a man who is Satan himself.

He tried to comfort me. But it wasn't working.

"Don't touch me!" I shout.

He lets me go and sits up, allowing me to take a breath, he slowly starts to rub at my back

"You remember that time we went to the beach for our anniversary?" he asked in a soft tone.

I stopped crying and look at him, he is smiling and his smile lines are coming through.

"And we stayed on the beach all day. Looking for sea shells.?" i asked completing his sentence.

"Mhm. You remember how calm and happy you were?" he brought me closer to him and we are nearly inches away.

I didn't mind

I nod.

"Lucy, i know. Okay? I know I've been a bad man to you. A bad husband, a bad father.. But i promise you. I've changed. Okay? I need you. I've missed you."

I'm speechless. I've heard this a thousand times.. But within a day he goes back to the same ol abusive asshole i knew.

"Okay.." is all i can choke out.

He grabbed my face and leaned in. I leaned in too. And he kissed me.

He pulled back and smiled at me. And hell i smiled back too.

"Why'd you leave me?"

He sighed his eyes turned a dark shade of brown.

"I.. I don't know. I regret it so much." his eyes were turning red. This was a very rare occasion. He never ever cried in front of me.. But i could tell he truly meant what he said. He was indeed sorry.

"Do you still love me?" he asks in shock.

"Mhm" is all I can even muster up to say to him. Is it true? Of course. But did I say it out of fear..? Maybe.

He grabs me from behind and pulls me back on the bed and starts tickling me

"Tell me you love me!!!" he says. I go into a laughing fit, and spit out the words "i still love you"

I look over at him and he is just smiling like a child. I laughed at him and sat back up. I took the covers off of me, and Negan follows me into the main part if the r.v

"So you said you would tell me what this place is?" i asked sitting on the couch, sipping at my canteen