re location

Negan tried walking away from rick, but he wouldn't allow it. Rick kept going on and on, about how the hoard at the gates was all his fault. And how he was going to get all of us killed.

"Guys! Arguing isn't going to make this right! We have got to get ready for whats on the other side of these gates" I said sternly.

The men stopped bickering.

Rick sighed and nodded his head. He turned towards me "you better pray Daryl isn't dead" he said as he brushed passed me to the guns.

I shrugged and began to make plans "okay, listen. We dont know if Daryl is alive or not. But what we do know is where our re-location area is. If these gates fall, be ready to run. To fight. To do everything you can to get to where you need to be" I scanned the crowd, seeing fear in everyone's eyes. And for a split second I could tell these people were looking to me.

"We need to make sure we all get out of here alive. I want Tara, Abraham, and Sasha to follow back when these gates fall"

"Why us?" Tara asked.

I pursed my lips together "because, you all are good shots. And on top of that, you all have never failed me" I say.

She smiles slightly and nods.

I look over at the bell tower. "that's our weakest point. That bell can fall at any minutes. I do not want anyone on duty at this time. When these gates fall, I will sound the siren, and you all will evacuate immediately."

Everyone nodded.

"Good. Round up the cars" I said to the the three guys.

They dashed towards the cars and started issuing them out.

I sighed and watched the gates.

Maggie comes up behind me "That took a lot of balls."

"What?" I asked.

"To stand there. And be so clam. Knowing shit is about to hit the fan" she commented.

"Someone needs to be calm. Or else matters will be worse. I'm freaking out on the inside, there is no doubt about that" I chuckled. "I take it you don't hate me anymore?" I questioned.

She shook her head "nah. Youre my best friend, I can't just hate you" she smiled.

I nodded "well. You ought to go get ready. Pack up the van. Im going to make sure you're one of the first people out of here".

She nodded and strutted away.

I turned towards rick who was packing up the van, placing Judith's things in it. I watched as Carl and Enid were flirting the hole time as rick was frantically packing the van.

I frowned slightly, and turned my attention towards the gates.
-----------------

"Its happening!" Someone shouted.

My head snapped to the tower, that came crashing down.

My heart fell in fear. Everyone was running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Walkers came flushing into Alexandria.

Gunshots filled the air, as did screams of terror.

I ran toward the siren switch and turned it on.

Pure chaos. I couldn't really understand or grasp what was happening, I watched as my poor plan unraveled like a crumbled piece of paper.

I watched as Negan came sprinting towards me he grabs me by the arms and drags me away from where I was standing

"Negan! Let me go! I need to stay!" I shout. Trying to fight the tight grip on my wrist.

I fought and fought back, but in reality there's nothing I could do, Negan was clearly stronger than I.

We make it to the van, that consisted of Tara?

"Tara! What are you doing here?" I almost screamed.

"Negan told me to fall back! He said there was too many of them."

I looked to the left of me to see a hole hoard coming for the van.

I clenched my eyes shut and prepared for what was going to happen next.

The doors flew open and Maggie and jr, followed by shasha, Abraham, and Negan piled into the van.

Negan didn't hesitate at all to push through the crowd of walkers.

We hit several of them, causing me to jerk forward Everytime.

Blood covered the windshield, and on top of it all jr was a hysterical mess.

Negan handed me my pistol, and I rolled down my window.

I leaned out and started firing several rounds at walkers.

Tara joined.

Before we knew it. Alexandria was this big ball of flames in the distance.

I looked behind us to see several vehicles following.

I sighed in relief when I saw ricks van.

I leaned back into the window and sat in my seat, blood covered my body and face.

There was complete silence, and out of nowhere I started laughing.

Laughing because I made it. Laughing because I conducted a successful plan. Laughing because for once... I was a hero.

Everyone joined in on the laughter.

"That was fuckin easy" Negan said sarcastically.

"Yeah right" Maggie added.
----------------

We were the first to make it to the relocation zone, which was really just the old warehouse.

I stepped out of the van and walked to the front, when I saw a motorcycle sitting outside.

I looked at it closely and realized it was Daryl's.

I sprinted into the building.

"Daryl!? Daryl??" I called out.

Just than I saw a blood trail leading from one room to another.

I panic "no!" I screamed.

I busted into a door to see a causal Daryl sitting the the floor against a wall smoking a ciggarette.

My face lit up as I saw this dirty redneck.

"Daryl!" I shouted running towards him.

I jumped on him and couldnt stop hugging him.

"Ight ight cmon now! Stop this mushy shit" he laughed.

"I thought you were dead Daryl!" I shouted. And cried.

He chuckled he hugged me "im ight lucy."