Hunt

Lucy pov

I am determined to find my child, i still have hope that she is alive. I know Negan has little to no hope. But i don't. If Daniel wasn't lying, and he left her with a stable group, they would have her still, right?

I haven't spoken to daniel ever since he gave me the news, and that was weeks ago.

I am preparing myself to go track down these people who have my daughter..

Negan discourages it though, he believes I'm believing in a false dream.

But how could he say that? This a kid, an actual human being we are talking about. And most importantly his one and only seed.

I slid on my boots and pulled my hair back. I guess i woke Negan up by my movements.

"Where you goin darling?" he mumbles.

I quickly throw my bag over my shoulders "I'm going to find our daughter"

And in one Swift motion he jumps up out of bed

"no you are not. You are gonna lay back down and go back to sleep" he says sternly.

I shiver and look up at him.

"I'm leaving to find her. Either you can come with me, or not. The choice is yours"

i approach the r.v door but then im grabbed around the waist and picked up.
I scream and laugh at the same time he carries me back to the bed and throws me down. I look up at him and out of instinct bite my lip. He hovers over me and starts attacking my neck in kisses.

I laugh a little and hold him close to me.

"What is it going to take for you to stay here?" he groans against my skin, then gently starts nibbling on it.

I moan out softly, "I don't know, daddy"

He stops and looks straight at my eyes "what was that?"

I smirk " you heard me"

"God you're so fucking hot" he quickly starts undressing me.

-----------------------

After Negan and i were finished i was sore as fuck. Negan hasn't been rough with me in awhile, but that's okay. I liked it.

I roll over to Negan and see him with his eyes closed.

I know what he wants, he wants me to stay and completely forget about Katherine, but i can't And I never really will. I mean that's my daughter for Christ sake.

"Negan?" i ask putting my hand on his chest and rubbing gently.

"Hm?" he growls.

"I've got to find her.." my voice trailed off, and i was about to cry. In fact i did, i started crying when Negan wraps his arms around me.

"It's not a good idea, you could get killed. Or even worse she's dead" he says kind of sounding annoyed.

"This just sitting here is killing me Negan, I can't.. I'm sorry"

I get up and start getting dressed.

"You expect me to move an entire camp just to chance after what? This is as fake as the god damn tooth fairy. You and I both know she is dead"

"Enough Negan!" I shout.

He stands up and crosses his arms over his chest "we had a deal.."

"Negan. You're asking me to just give up on my daughter"

"You act like she will remember us! It's been so long."

Just then reality hit me, it's been awhile since this whole thing has started. My baby isn't so much of a baby, she is six years old.

I look up at Negan and I realize he is right.

"You act like that doesn't hurt me too, Lucy." He states rubbing his face. " do you think I love thinking about my child's death? No. She's my daughter too, you know.. Maybe I can't take that? Ever thought that?" He says clearly becoming angry.

I feel like complete shit "but the fact that we aren't even trying Negan.." I try to defend myself.

"Let me tell you something, if you leave you're the one leaving me. Just know that" Negan snatched his clothes and went to he r.v bathroom.

I sigh and yell.

He slams the door shut and turns on the shower.

I have some serious decision making to do..

--------------

It's around three o clock. And Negan and I haven't spoken to each other at all ever since this morning. How long is he going to keep this up? He keeps talking to the new girl heather. And it's honestly pissing me off if he needs to talk to a female why can't he speak to me!

He is making her smile, and laugh. I just can't take this silence anymore. I walk over to Nathan, a guy in our group and ask him what heather is like and whatnot, considering Nathan has a lot of insight with her.

She sounds fucking great! Damn it. I really hoped she sounded like an awful person. He told me how she was 24, and Hispanic mixed with white. Not that that maters right?

I look over one last time at the man I adored once, and all I can see is pure hate.. For him, and that whore.

I marched Into the r.v, and started throwing his shit everywhere. I don't give a fuck, I threw all of his shit around, and started packing my bags. I'm going to find my daughter. My mind is made up!

"What are you doing?!" Negan shouts from behind me.

I turn to him and see he is holding Lucille in his hands I quickly challenge him "oh what are you gonna do? Kill me? Go ahead!" I laughed in his face.

I throw up my arms "do it!" I shout laughing. "Put me out of my misery!"

He lowers the bat "Lucy stop.."

"No! Go talk to heather. Go fuck heathers brains out, I don't care anymore. I'm going to get my daughter!" I scream.

It was like the whole camp could hear me shouting, but I don't care. Let them hear.

He reaches his arms out to me.

"Oh no, you don't get to do that" I state trying not to look at him. I swing the bag over my shoulders and look back at him. He is blocking the doorway

"Looks like the only way to leave is to get threw me, baby." He still has his arms out and smiling.

I can't help but smile back at him.

I walk carefully into his arms. He hugs me lightly.

I let go and he does too, he steps aside

"oh by the way, if you would have waited.. I was gonna move the camp.. For you. I don't want you to leave Lucy.. I was asking heather for advice. Not because I find any attraction towards her."

I stop walking and turn back toward him

"You're joking?" A huge smile tugs at the corner of my lips.

"Of course not, you think it's that easy to get rid of me?"