Long ass day

Lucy pov

Last night, I was humiliated. Being bent over I front of a stranger, definitely shocked me.

Negan always feared that some guys would take advantage of me if we were to ever be split up at one point. And boy, was he right.

After I was basically raped, I was able to take Out the gag that was out in between my lips prior.

As soon as this Kyle guy took out my gag I was crying up a storm. I don't give a fuck what Negan has done to me. I don't care that Negan used to do the same exact shit Kyle is trying to make me do. The thing that is getting to me is the fact that it's not Negan doing it to me, I know all of the times Negan would hit me, curse at me, anything it was out of love. I just know it. He has even told me so.

But this prick Kyle, he isn't. He is doing it out of joy for himself.

His voice kicks me out of my thoughts

"you're in for a surprise honey, I think I wanna keep you."
He tilts my chin to look up at him, he winks and looks down at my body.

What the hell does that even mean?

I stand there awkwardly not daring to look this monster in the eyes, he walks over to the pile of clothes that were once mine, and handed them to me.

I eagerly took them.

He laughed "don't get used to having clothes on darlin."

He zipped up his belt and trudged over to the next room.

I quickly shove on all of my clothes, I hear shouting from the other room, I knew that voice, I know that voice very well.. Negan?

Just as soon as I knew exactly who was shouting, Negan is being dragged into the room, a smile escapes my lips, knowing he is okay is all I needed.

Kyle notices my smile, and grabs me

"tell him I'm better then him" he muttered.

Hell no! Is this motherfucker crazy, that will get him AND I killed

I shake my head no

But Kyle forced me to

"Negan?" My weak voice spoke.

His eyes looked hurt, he knew I was clearly hurt "what, baby?"

I close my eyes, his voice is calming me down. But then I realize what I need to say, what I'm being forced to say.

"Kyle is much better then you at sex.." My voice trailed off as soon as I saw negans face turn red.

He looked to Kyle and back to me, he laughed sarcastically and looked back to me "now, i know you're lying."

"Yeah, that's right big guy, I fucked her." Kyle states proudly.

I flinched at his words, I open my eyes and Negan is just smiling away

"Not so tough now aren't we?" Kyle spoke.

I look at my husband "oh trust me, you'll get what's coming your way Kyle"

Negan, clearly unfazed by the fact that I was practically raped stood up on his own and walked back into the room he had come from.

He is throwing them off, I know Negan is fucking pissed. He's got a plan up his sleeve and honestly, I'm already a couple steps ahead of him.

Kyle grabbed my wrists and led me to the kitchen area "start cooking, bitch"

He leaves me, I look around for shit to cook, but there isn't anything. He comes back with some sort of meat.

I examine the meat closely, I notice that it's not the meat I'm used to seeing, infact I'm not even sure what the hell animal this came from.

My curiosity got the best of me, because I quickly ask "what the hell is this"

I say in disgust.

Kyle smiles "human"

I gasp, I look even closer, and he wasn't lying. It was indeed a human body. I start shaking my head "I don't.. I don't think I can cook that"

I take off the apron that Kyle made me put on earlier. I try to walk away, but of course I'm shoved back into the counter

"Just be happy it's not your lover boy." He says through gritted teeth "mans gotta eat."

He leaves me in the kitchen. I refuse to give hime the satisfaction of eating this.

I unwrap the body and stare at the corpse in horror.

This is gonna be a long ass day.