Changes

Negan pov

Maybe in some sick way, this is my chance to finally make things up to Lucy.

Ill be the first to admit. I've been pretty shitty to her.. And yet she still stayed. And still kept coming home to me. Or maybe it was the other way around.

I walk out of the r.v and my camp stood still, Patricia was being nursed by Kat.

Everyone stood at attention to me. I like having this power, this authority and respect is what is keeping me going.

I nod and they all continue what they were doing, i walk to the little circle of females, and i can almost bite through the tension.

"Hey kat, how's Patricia doing?"

"Well she was fine, until that crazy bitch went all Rambo on her." her and Patricia's shared a laugh.

But i didn't find that funny at all.

"Yeah, whats up with her anyways Negan? She your new bitch?" Patricia snickered.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw. "No. Shes my wife."

Silence fell in that little group and patricia began to stutter "i.. I.. Did..".

"Just be careful who you talk about. No harm done, right?" i asked putting my hand on her shoulder. She flinched at my touch, i had her right were i wanted her.

"If you consider my eye and nose 'no harm' then sure?" she hissed back.

I turn to Kat and Macy, "can you guys excuse us?" they quickly walk away. Good girls.

I get in her face "listen. You have one more time to cross me, or my wife again. And trust me, ill let every single man in this camp fuck you silly, and then left to die. is that understood?"

She quickly nodded. She was scared, it was written all over her face.

I go to walk away, but i turn back around

"oh. And by the way, my wife isn't a downgrade. She's a upgrade from your busted ass."

Her jaw dropped
"Bye"

i wave politely and turn around strutting back into the main camp i felt pretty proud of myself, in fact the happiest I've felt.

i got everyone's attention

"Well, its not surprise that there was a fight earlier between two individuals.. Patricia, is obviously hurt, and well lucy, she is currently resting with nothing but a forehead scar.. As a group I'm allowing us to make a decision.. But i need to know what you guys saw, and who started it.. Keep in mind if you lie, i will find out. And there will be serious consequences, there is going to be some serious changes around here."

After several seconds of silence, Macy, out of all people spoke up

"I saw Lucy grab Patricia first.. But i also heard Patricia saying some pretty nasty stuff to her. And i guess Lucy had enough." she says quietly not daring to look over at Patricia and Kat.

No one disagreed. I look over to Patricia and her face is red with embarrassment.

"That true?" i ask
"No.. Yeah.. Kind of.." Patricia started ramble. And i didn't want to hear anymore.

"Alright! Enough!" i shout.

She quickly shuts her mouth.

"Everyone. If you have a problem with Patricia please let me know.. If she slips up, just once. Let me know."

They all nodded.

"Do i make myself clear Patricia?"

"Yes.."