Chapter 7

PIPER'S P.O.V.

When the group got up from the table to shower and change clothes, Riley and I ran downstairs to get our bags from the car. As soon as we stepped out of the suite and into the hall, Riley let out a squeal.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

I blushed and turned away which gave away that my next statement was a lie.

"There's nothing to tell."

"YEAH, OKAY! That's why you're wearing Harry Styles' clothes and have been cozied up to him all morning."

Her sarcasm made me grin, or maybe it was just the reminder that I was wearing Harry's clothes. Either way, I wanted to change the subject.

"Well, what happened with Liam? Is it possible that you two ACTUALLY watched a movie?"

"It is, indeed! And don't think for one minute that my need to tell you my story gets you off the hook of telling yours."

"Uh-huh. Go on."

I smirked at her, knowing she was right, but ignoring it for the moment. As we stepped into the elevator she began.

"Well, when we first got here, he practically drug me into his room. It was a little awkward at first but he immediately started kissing me. It was so hot! When things got a little steamier and we had moved to the bed, I felt the need to tell him that I was still a virgin."

Her voice lowered a lot as we stepped into the lobby of the hotel.

"He was so sweet about it, Pipe. He didn't try to convince me of anything and said that it was up to me, not anyone else, when I was ready. So, instead, he suggested we watch a movie and because he was  such a gentleman, I let him choose. Of course he picked a horror film, but I didn't mind it actually. We just cuddled and when the movie was over, we talked about an hour longer before falling asleep. It was honestly so romantic, I just can't take it. You know, we are so alike...."

She continued talking but I accidently tuned her out. While I was getting down and dirty with Harry, she was having a romantic cuddle sesh with Liam. I tried to tell myself that I was jealous but I wasn't. Not one bit. I loved every minute of the night before and always would, despite what happened that day, after they left.  

When we walked over to the valet, the attendant gratefully took the extra tip I gave him to grab our bags again. When he jogged back with them, we thanked him, turned around, and carried them back to the elevator. When the elevator doors closed, Riley's burning questions resurfaced. 

"FINE, I'll will tell you 3 things. Your questions must be specific and they will be yes or no answers. Got it?"

She nodded and thought carefully about her questions.

"Did he kiss you?" She seemed to think that this was an obvious question.

"Yes."

"Did you have sex with him?" Her voice was a little more excited.

"Yes."

"Was it good?" Her tone a bit more serious.

"Oh my god, you have no fucking idea."

"So much for yes or no answers." 

"Shut up."

She laughed harder than she should of as we stepped out of the elevator, into the hallway, back to the boys' suite. When we knocked, Liam answered the door and led Riley back to his room so she could get ready. I didn't see anyone else in the kitchen area so I walked toward's Harry's door. It was ajar so I pushed it farther open and dropped my bags as I entered.  I grabbed my face wash, shampoo and condition before walking to the bathroom. I wondered where Harry was and noticed that the door to the bathroom was almost closed so I knocked before pushing it with my shoulder. Harry's head peaked out from around the shower curtain.