Chapter 61

HARRY’S P.O.V.

Waking up next to Piper was something I had missed more than I realized. However, after only a moment of admiring her sleeping silhouette, the door swung open to reveal a hyper Andy. As she opened her mouth and held her teddy close to her side, I pressed my finger to my lips, motioning for her to stay quiet.

“Good morning, love. Go wait outside for daddy while he get’s dressed.”

She looked at me and over to Piper, smiling excitedly.

“Can we wake Pipew up?”

“Shhh, no sweetie. Go on, wait on the couch.”

She nodded as if she was accepting important mission instructions and shut the door behind her. I was thankful that she left without knowing we were both naked. I smiled down at Piper and wiggled my numb arm free from under her body before kissing her forehead softly. I pulled the covers off of my bare skin and shivered the moment the warmth was gone. I hurried over to my bag and pulled out a pair of joggers and a long sleeved shirt. I walked over to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth before taking a piss.

As I stood over the toilet, I stared down into the bin next to it and mentally hit myself for being so stupid. Thankfully, I could trust Piper with the information about Eleanor, but I could only imagine what would have happened had one of the boys seen it instead. They would all be pissed at me if they thought I had cheated on Piper and there was no way I could tell them the truth. I hated to admit it, but I was nervous for El. Louis definitely wasn’t going to handle the news in the best way possible. She hadn’t gone to a doctor to be sure, but all the signs were there and the test was positive.

He seemed to like her and all, but I didn’t see them being a family of any sort. They were just too different and a lot of the time, I simply imagined they stayed together to keep up an image. Either way, I understood why Eleanor came to me and I was relieved that Piper understood that too.

Once I quietly made my way out of our bedroom, Piper still fast asleep, I found Andy sitting on the couch watching cartoons on the telly.

“How on earth did you turn this on?”

“I pwessed the button! Duh!”

I chuckled and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

“Well, look at you, Miss smarty-pants.”

I hopped on the couch like a child and tickled her lightly before pulling her in to a cuddle.

“I’m hungwy, daddy.”

I checked the time on the cable box and nodded in agreement. It was eight and I was hungry too.

“How’s about room service, eh?”

“Pancakes!”

I grinned and kissed the top of her head before standing up and walking over to the phone. I ordered enough food for at least ten people, but I just couldn’t decide what sounded best. Sex with Piper always leaves me starving when I wake up and I should know better than to order food alone when I’m that hungry, but at least we’ll have options.

I grinned and kissed the top of her head before standing up and walking over to the phone. I ordered enough food for at least ten people, but I just couldn’t decide what sounded best. Sex with Piper always leaves me starving when I wake up and I should know better than to order food alone when I’m that hungry, but at least we’d have options.

I sat back on the couch with Andy and she snuggled up next to me, petting her teddy bear softly.

“Can I wake her up for breakfast?”