Chapter 72

Yes, it's been 7 million years since I last updated... Sorryyyyy <3 oh and only 3 chapters to go until the sequel.

____________

PIPER’S P.O.V.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my own moaning. It only took me a few seconds to realize that Harry was lying on his stomach under the sheets, conveniently between my legs.

I came five times within an hour of being awake. After cuddling for a few minutes, Harry ordered an inhumane amount of breakfast foods mainly due to his indecisive nature. “Who can choose just one item when there are so many options?” he would say. Harry of course, refused to let me out of the room when the food arrived, and within two minutes of the knock on the door, Harry wheeled in a large cart covered in pastries, pancakes, meats, and juices. He pulled a bottle of champagne out of the ice tray and handed it to me.

“You do the honors.”

I smirked, knowing that he was just too nervous he’d break something; but, I opened it anyway. I tried to avoid the bubbles spilling onto the sheets by bringing it to my lips and catching as much as I could in my mouth, but streams of the carbonated wine trickled down my chest and Harry was quick to lick it off.

I scoffed and began to sit up, trying to push his body away from mine. It was impossible though. He took the bottle out of my hands and pressed his bare chest close to mine. He was wearing shorts and nothing else, while I was still completely naked. He took a swig of the champagne and swallowed it down heavily. His lips glistened from excess liquid and it would have been insane of me to not lean up and press my lips to his, basking in the flavor of his mouth. He then littered my jaw with soft kisses and a few gentle nips before slowly leaking more champagne on my chest. He moved his body down and sucked the droplets away, leaving marks in his wake. He continued this way down my torso, pushing the covers down as he got lower, so that I could always see him.

“This will never taste as good in orange juice as it does on your skin.”

I giggled, partially at his silly line, but mostly at his childish grin. Every time he tries to be sexy and commandeering, he comes off as an excited little boy. When he does’t try, though, god help us all.

“Hips up, babe.”

I obeyed instantly, because I was rather interested on where he planned on taking this. I had an idea, at least. I lifted my hips off the mattress while he gripped my thighs until my hips were in the air. He pushed my legs back, but motioned for me to keep them together and I did. I trusted him and I would have done anything he’d asked me.

“Stay like this, love.”

I nodded and stared into his dark green eyes while they skim up and down my legs, which are over my head now, and stay fixated on my over-sensitive core. Without another word, Harry dripped some more champagne on my thighs. The droplets ran toward my entrance and the coolness against my clit made my breathing falter. Just like before, Harry’s tongue wasn’t far behind and he started at my thighs, licking, sucking, and kissing away every last bit. Once he got to my core, the liquid was dripping farther, down my spread ass. He seemed to notice, because he leaned down and licked a thin line along each side of my ass before fully assaulting my clit. He continued to pour more champagne in the same spot, driving me wild with the cool liquid, but even more so with his sinful mouth. I came apart in a matter of a few minutes, which was improbable due to my many orgasms nearly thirty minutes before. I laid there while Harry gathered a few of the plates from the cart, setting them on the bed.

“Are you going to eat off of me too, or is this going to be a sexless meal from here on out?”

I tried to sound sassy and annoyed, but I couldn’t possibly hide how blessed out I still was. Harry smirked and tossed a grape into his mouth.