Chapter 14

PIPER'S P.O.V.

"FUCK!" 

I looked through the peephole and sure enough, all I saw crowding the hallway was an insurmountable number of girls, screaming and holding up anything they could think of to have the boys sign.

"How do you guys deal with this all the time? What do we do?" 

I was slightly panicked since our door didn't seem very sturdy and they were starting to bang on it really hard. 

"I can call our security but I don't know what they can do. You should probably call campus security and tell them there is a mob at your door."

I nodded and went back into my room to find my cell phone before walking back to the kitchen. Liam and Riley were still in her room. Why didn't Niall bother them?

I looked on the fridge, where we had a list of school numbers and found the one for the campus police. As I dialed, Niall sat back down with Zayn and Louis and Harry stood nearby me, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Campus police, is this an emergency?"

"Uh, hi. Yeah, it's sort of an emergency. There are a very large amount of girls screaming and hitting my door."

Silence.

"Do you know why they're there?"

"Yeah, I have an idea... It might be because we have 5 celebrities in our dorm?"

"Oh. So you're not exaggerating are you? What dorm are you in?"

"32B in the Straz building." 

"I'll send some guys over now. Just keep the door locked."

"That won't be a problem."

I hung up the phone and turned around to Harry who was smirking. At a time like this. He had set a chair against the door to hold it in place, just in case.

"What?" I nervously questioned his expression.

"Nothing. You're just cute when you're stressed."

I looked away shyly, unable to actually let out a laugh. He pulled me toward him laughing into my neck. I suddenly realized what little I was wearing, making me feel uncomfortable with the other guys around. When Niall told us what happened, Harry threw me a flannel and pair of his boxers. I pulled Harry by his hand behind me back into my bedroom. 

"I guess we'll just have to wait this one out."

He raised his eyebrows at me playfully and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at him as I fall back into the heap of sheets on my bed. He walked over to me, wearing only his briefs, and jumped onto the bed, taking me by surprise. He kept jumping, up and down and it actually drove me a little crazy.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

He didn't seem to care that I wasn't amused. I laid my head back into my pillow and covered my face with my hands. Everyone at school is going to hate me now and I'm not going to see him for a long time. Harry stopped jumping and plopped down next to me, laying his head on the corner of the pillow that was still free.

"What's wrong, Piper?"

I was overwhelmed. I tried to stop them but tears began to pour and as soon as they started, I knew there was no stopping.

"Piper, don't cry. Talk to me. I'm right here."

I took a deep breath, sniffling a little.

"It's just a lot to take in. I'm still not used to being with you and then this," I pointed to where the front door would be, outside of my room, "and now you'll be leaving and god only knows when I'll see you next."