Chapter 12

PIPER'S P.O.V.

"RILEY!!! GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, PLEASE!"

The door swung open too fast, almost smacking my head, which was leaning against that very door moments before as I pounded on it in frustration.

"Chill, Piper! I'm out, I'm out. I just want to look good! We won't be in the crowd tonight."

She was right, we would be backstage. I still didn't want to be late. I was overly excited about seeing Harry again but I was equally nervous. For some reason, having the time to think about having sex with him, made having sex with him a stressful subject. It was so natural and fluid the first few times that I didn't want it to be any different. However, I knew that since we were going into this with every intention of seeing each other again, there would be an unavoidable difference.

"Sorry, you know how I get. I just want this night to be perfect. Who knows how long it'll be before we see them again."

Riley looked at me with a knowing smile. I knew she understood, I was just on edge. I had changed about twenty times before settling on an edgy black and purple dress that ended above my mid-thighs. It was casual, but also sexy.

"Well, you look stunning, Pipe, are you ready to go?"

"Yes! Wait, which shoes?"

I set out a pair of black studded combat boots and a pair of black wedges that tied down the front, exposing parts of my toes.

"Boots are more you and I think they'll look great with the dress. Don't want to shock him too much with stripper heels."

She winked and slipped on her bright blue Van's, which looked great with her black skinnies and white top, which had a heart cut out in the back.

"Thanks," I scoffed sarcastically, "let's go! I'm so excited!"

We slipped out of our dorm, locking the door behind us before running into some rude girls from our English class.

"Hey, Piper. Riley. Where are you two headed?"

The blonde one, Becca, looked us up and down with amusement on her face.

"A concert," I shot back, stepping forward to walk past her. She stopped me by speaking again.

"One Direction, by any chance?" She laughed in my face and I closed my eyes and tried to breathe. I turned to Riley, who was shaking her head furiously. Oh god, Ri don't say anything. They aren't worth it. Too late.

"Yeah, actually. It is. And you know who we were invited by? One Direction. So, how about you shove your stupid head up your ass, because I don't see you with a boyfriend, let alone one as hot as any of those guys."

Shit.

"HA. Like I'm supposed to believe that. If they wanted to have a beard girlfriend to take away the attention from them sucking each other's dicks, they would be wise enough to at least choose girls who were hot."

Renee, her accomplice, just stood by her side and laughed every time she said something. She was the one with her head up Becca's ass.

"Whatever, Becca. Riley, come on, we're going to be late. Apparently, these bitches have nothing better to do on a Friday evening but to make fun of other adults for their music choice."

"NO, Piper. I'm not done," her tone actually scared me a little, "I'm not gonna take this shit from you guys. Fucking grow up already! You act like we're in high school, but I hate to break it to you, honey, we're not! I'm sorry that those were the best years of your life but they're over! Move on!"